Single Dog Ending System Chapter 71: Warm Corpse (9) •

Start from the beginning

Previous plans to gather in the security room have been rejected. The target of the gathering was too large, and even under the cover of night, they will still be discovered.

So the plan formulated by Li Bin and his group was to evacuate in two batches. Qin Lang and the others went down from Ling Liang's dormitory, and the zombies they encountered should be much less than the front of the dormitory building. When they arrive at the security room, a mobile phone will be placed in the security room and the alarm will be set.

After Qin Lang and the others put their phones away, they would run directly into the forest and climb up the tree, waiting to support the first group of students who ran directly from the front of the dormitory building.

At the same time, after seeing the first group of students lead away the zombies, the second group had to land quickly and flee towards the cafeteria.

At this time, the zombies in the middle will hear the bell of the security room and the running sound of the second batch of classmates. And the first batch of people who escaped into the woods can hide their shadows. When the zombies could not see the target and turned back after listening to the bell, the second batch of students had escaped safely.

In this way, the first and second batch of students have won a certain chance of escape for each other. According to this plan, the success rate of escaping the dormitory was more than 50%.

Of course, the premise of this success rate was that Qin Lang and others can put their mobile phones in the security room to set the ringtone as promised, and the time should not be too different. Otherwise, the zombies have not left, and another classmate just escaped to the security room, the ringtone would be it's reminder.

Link by link, if Qin Lang and the others have set their time, but if the first and second batch of people were not well-controlled, there would still be chaos.

So, for batches, Li Bin and the others have already decided. For those on the fourth floor and above, you must prepare for it. You have to climb down with ropes. Some of them have been hungry for four days and couldn't support it for too long, so the first batch of people fled. The remaining ones from the first to the third floor were in the second batch. Two minutes after seeing the zombies in front of the dormitory building, they ran out of the dormitory and rushed towards the cafeteria from the opposite direction.

Li Bin repeated the plan again on the balcony, and several people had already made up their minds to respond to him. He repeatedly emphasized time, so that the first and second batches should not panic at critical moments, especially not to make noises in advance to expose themselves.

Li Bin was actually uneasy in his heart. Although this was not the first time he had assembled students, it was the first time he had used this method to escape.

"Ling Liang?" Li Bin called to the opposite side, but no one responded, "Qin Lang? Ling Liang? Are you there?"

The balcony on the opposite building opened, Wang Lei came out slowly with a bowl in his hand, and said with a smile, "President, don't yell, they left last night."

"What?!" Not only Li Bin, but those classmates who had decided to follow them were all surprised.

"I didn't lie to you, they really left last night." Wang Lei shrugged, "I asked them, and they didn't tell me why."

"President, what should I do now?"

"Uuuuu...Liar! What are you talking about, since you decided to run away secretly, why do you want to give us hope..."

"President, what are we going to do now? Are we still going to the ground as planned?"

"Wait..." Li Bin felt uneasy, because the Qin Lang and Ling Liang he knew were not such untrustworthy people, but now it was a situation where zombies surrounded the building. He was a little panicked, "Let me think about it..."