Single Dog Ending System Chapter 69: Warm Corpse (7) •

Start from the beginning

After Qin Lang snickered while covering the quilt, he pretended to be disgusted and pushed Ling Liang's arm away, pulled over the pillow, and continued to sleep with his back to Ling Liang.

Hearing the movement on their side, Xiao Fei whispered, "Brother Lang, you can't sleep either?"

"Ok......"

"Alas! I still feel like this is a dream. So unreal."

"You didn't see it up close, but it was all fine. I saw with my own eyes that girl in the dormitory had a sudden attack. They fell to the ground and couldn't afford it. Everyone thought they had a heart attack or something. One opened her eyes and pulled the arm of the nearest classmate and bit her, and another was doing artificial respiration to her and she bit the classmate's mouth directly... It was horrible. I couldn't sleep at all... Once I close my eyes those are the pictures I see."

Qin Lang also sighed heavily: "I didn't expect it either. When I saw the news and heard the broadcast in the morning, I thought it was the same as those flus. Although it is fatal, it will not spread to our school in half a day. There will definitely be a medical team with soldiers to rescue us... But..."

The room fell silent, with a few low sighs. The atmosphere was a little depressing and a little dull.

In such an atmosphere, Yu Chao's snoring broke the sky, and it was deafening.

Several people couldn't help laughing. Xiaofei even pinched the eldest brother's nose, and Yu Chao directly slapped Xiaofei's hand.

Xiao Fei hurriedly took it away with a cry of pain, "I'll let you go, big brother's reaction is so strong, it's definitely his roommate who often does this!"

"Alright, alright, let's all go to sleep. The thing has already happened. Instead of discussing the authenticity of the incident, it's better to keep your spirits up and continue to face it." Ling Liang said, and pressed Qin Lang's shoulder that was exposed outside the quilt. , pulled the quilt to tuck Qin Lang's quilt, then closed his eyes and stopped talking.

At night, after Qin Lang fell asleep, he habitually got into the warm embrace of the person beside him, and the person beside him also embraced his waist skillfully. No one woke up, as if such a move was natural for both of them.

The next day, the weather was high and crisp in autumn, and there were no clouds in the sky. There was not a single trace of the sky that had suffered a huge disaster.

When Ling Liang opened his eyes, it was Qin Lang's sleeping face that he saw. Qin Lang's sleeping appearance was completely opposite to his usual claws. He was like a quiet and well-behaved lamb, soft and cute, and at the same time seems to be a little bit vulnerable.

He gradually woke up and realized that Qin Lang was shrinking in his arms, and he was hugging Qin Lang's thin waist. He knew that he should let go immediately, but he was reluctant to let go.

So he maintained the posture of holding such the warm body, and carefully swept Qin Lang's face with a slightly presumptuous gaze.

The day after that night, Qin Lang also slept next to him. At that time, apart from being shocked and flustered, he didn't have such a clear feeling - full and warm. As if this should be the posture and picture he wakes up to every day. Although this idea was a bit strange - after all, he and Qin Lang had not been on each other for so many years, but it was strange that he was so inexplicably determined in his heart.

Qin Lang's mouth was slightly open, and he could vaguely see some white teeth. His lips were a little chapped, which was normal for the cold temperature.

Thinking of this, Ling Liang retracted the hand that hugged Qin Lang and tried the temperature of Qin Lang's forehead. He also showed Qin Lang before going to bed last night, but he was afraid that he would repeat it like yesterday morning. But now it looks like it should be fine.