"It's not even 7 in the morning yet, Rosé."

"So, you wanna wait till 7?"

I looked at her sharp and she bursted into laughter. "Oh my god, Sunyoung, I was just fixing your waistband, okay. Unless you want to..."

I immediately stopped the camera from recording and sighed. I pressed for home button before passing the phone to her but once again, I whined as soon as I saw her homescreen. She laughed even louder at how hopeless I looked before standing up and stretched her hand to me.

"Alright, alright. Let's go get breakfast."

-

"So it was her, right?"

I just came again from the washroom when they were chatting about something. I looked at them in confusion when they stopped talking.

"Uhm, am I interrupting something? What were you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Sunyoung, did Chaeyoung tell you.. ouch!" she didn't get to finish her question. I noticed that Rosé just stepped on her feet.

"Why did you that? That must hurt, Nahee.." I patted her hand and she mocked a sad face before laughing at Rosé.

"What were you trying to say earlier?"

"Sunyoung, do you wanna go buy Yongyong's kibbles? I think we already ran out of it." she cut Nahee off when Nahee just about to open her mouth.

"Yeah, sure. What was it, Nahee?"

Nahee was looking at Rosé, and Rosé was looking at her too, as if begging Nahee not to tell me anything.

What is she hiding from me this time?

"I'm not sure if I can tell. Ahh, just ask Chaeyoung directly. And Chaeyoung, you shouldn't hide something like that with your girl. It shouldn't even be a secret." Nahee smiled teasingly, making me even confused.

"Shut up. I'm never coming here again if you're like this to me." she rolled her eyes and I got amused by how bothered she was by it.

I was getting along with their inside jokes until a thought crossed my mind.

What's the secret? Are they exes? Did they have a crush on each other?

Rosé seemed to notice how I suddenly became a bit quiet. She took my hand and asked if there was something wrong.

"Noo, it's just.. I think I have a sick stomach. But it's nothing serious." I quickly covered the lie as I didn't want to go home yet. Plus, I wanted to let Rosé hang with Nahee for a little longer as she rarely had time to spend with her friends.

She extended her arm to my waist and she reached for my belly, gently massaging it while still chatting with Nahee. It was funny because my stomach wasn't actually sick.

Okay, I better not assume things. Need to learn my lesson from what happened a few days ago.

"Were you following us, Sunyoung? When you said you saw us together, was it once or many times?" Nahee asked.

"It wasn't once and I wasn't following or stalking you two. I just happened to be there."

"Don't tell me you got jealous." Nahee raised her brow.

"Well, I didn't know what was going on so... I kept trying to make Rosé to tell me first. It was suspicious that she kept being friends with someone as a secret from me." I gotta be honest and I noticed how Rosé was grinning wide, probably amused or happy to hear that.

"You rarely show that you're jealous. That's so cute.." Rosé sighed.

"You three? At the same table?"

We looked up and saw it Yujin, she must just came from school as she had her backpack with her.

"That's not how you greet my friends. Politely greet them, Yujin." Nahee said.

"Yea, sorry. Hi, Rosé and Sunyoung. I know the fact the you two are Nahee's friends but wow.. my sister is friends with the powerful duos." Yujin sat beside her sister before she looked at us two.

Yujin eyed across the table and she saw how Rosé's hand was still gently massaging my belly so I quickly grabbed her hand to stop her. "I'm having a bellyache, just in case you're wondering."

"Oh, that sucks. You want me to make you a drink that can relieve your bellyache?" Yujin asked.

"Thanks but it's very mild. It will be okay before I know."

Rosé seemed to understand why did I stop her hand but she intentionally wrapped my waist this time.

"Chaeyoung, I think you should bring Sunyoung home. Sunyoung, go home and take a rest, okay? Any warm tea and hot packs would immediately relieve the pain. You can always come again later." Nahee suggested. I didn't know I had such a good skill in faking a sick face.

I just nodded and Rosé helped me to stand up. We thanked Nahee for the breakfast before we went out of the cafe.

"Have a nice rest!" Yujin shouted and waved at me before we got in the car. I waved back and she slowly stepped back to the coffeehouse.

Once I got in the car, Rosé looked at me concernedly. "Do you want to go to clinic instead? Is it because we went hiking? Abdominal cramps?!"

"Abdominal cramps isn't caused by that, Rosie. I'm really fine and let's just go home."

"Alright, alright."

She drove home and filled the silence with her random stories. She talked a lot and I found it adorable so I just chuckle everytime she got excited midst of talking.

"Can I ask something?"

"Why not? What is it?" she asked back.

"About what you were talking with Nahee earlier. Something that she said you shouldn't keep from me."

She smiled while her eyes were still focusing on the road. "What do you think?"

"How can I know? You don't wanna tell me?"

"I'm not keeping anything from you. I didn't want to tell you earlier because Nahee was gonna make it more dramatic than it actually is."

"Okay, what is it?"