𝟔𝟓. 𝐇𝐈𝐌

Trigger warnings: mentions of panic attacks

***

Athena smiled widely when she saw Harry, Ginny and her nephews already waiting for her at the King Cross Station.

"Oh my god!" she squealed when she got out of the train, running into Harry's welcoming arms. "I have missed you so much!"

"Me too, sister..." Harry said, not able to hide his happiness.

"I'll go get your stuff, I'll be right back," he informed her and went to grab her luggage.

"Auntie!" she heard a little voice shout.

Athena smiled widely when little James fell into her arms. Both her nephews had grown up so much, since the last time she saw them.

"Hey buddy," she greeted him and kissed his forehead. "I have missed you so much!"

"Me too!" he said. "Please, don't ever leave again!"

Athena didn't know how to reply to him, but thankfully, Ginny saved the day. "Athena!" she exclaimed from afar, while waving at her.

With James still in her arms, Athena went over to Ginny. She put James down at his feet and carefully hugged her, not wanting to crash little Albus or her pregnant belly.

"Oh my god, Ginny," she whispered. "You are glowing! I have missed you so much!"

"We have missed you too, darling," she sweetly said.

Athena pulled away, looking adoringly at Albus. "Can I hold him?"

"Albus?" Ginny said, while looking at her son. "This is auntie Athena, daddy's sister, do you remember her?"

Little Albus shyly nodded.

"Would you like to give her a hug?" she asked him now.

He nodded again, extending his little arms to Athena, making her heart melt.

Athena took the little boy into her arms and kissed his cheek. "Hello honey, I've missed you so much, baby."

Albus smiled at her, his little teeth showing.

"Are you all ready to go?" Harry asked them, with a huge grin on his face.

He was really excited that Athena was back; it was like his family was now completed.

"How are we going to leave though?" Athena whispered. "We can't apparate from here, in front of all those Muggles."

Harry smirked. "Don't worry, I've got this covered."

Ginny slightly giggled and little James seemed way too excited for what was about to come. "Daddy has a magic car!" he exclaimed loudly, making some heads turn their way.

"Shh! James!" Ginny scolded her eldest son. "What have I told you about this?"

He pouted. "Sorry, mummy."

"Magic car?" Athena repeated James's words, but of course in a very low voice.

"You'll see," Harry promised and started walking away with the cart that had Athena's suitcases.