𝟒𝟎. 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Trigger warnings: violence, death,

***

The days that were passing by since they said goodbye, were torture for both of the young lovers.

Athena was splitting her time between school classes and Death Eater meetings. Draco was on her mind, 24/7.

But she knew she wouldn't have any news from him anytime soon. She knew that the members of the Legions were prohibited from having any interaction with the outside world.

She didn't tell anyone that she saw Draco before he left; not even to Felicity. She decided to keep everything a secret, because she really didn't want anyone to know about them.

On the other hand, Draco was living the worst moments of his life.

His training at the Legions started the next day, after he got there with his father.

When they arrived there, they took him to a big room. The only furniture that were there, was a double bed, a bookcase filled with Dark Arts books, a drawer and a closet.

He noticed that the only light in his room, was coming from the skylight window on the ceiling, resulting into the moonlight showering the big space.

The closet was filled, black cloaks, some pairs of black pants and black shirts. Next to the closet, there was a drawer with multiple pairs of black leather gloves.

Draco didn't like this place, at all. He was blindfolded when he arrived in the gigantic house, which looked a lot like the Malfoy Manor.

Two hooded figures locked him in the room, without giving him any food or water. They just told him that they would let him out in the morning, when his training would start.

He cursed under his breath, as he dropped his bag to the floor and started undressing himself. He wanted nothing more than to get under the covers of the big bed.

Even when his bare back hit the mattress, he couldn't relax. How could he possibly relax in a place like this?

Tomorrow he might become a killer, for the first time in his life. And that was making him sick to his stomach.

Yes, he was afraid to kill Dumbledore, but he was absolutely sure that he would do it when the time came. He didn't have to kill and torture other people, in order to be able to murder the old wizard.

His body was shaking due to the cold temperature of the room, and because of his anxiousness at the same time.

And he missed her. God, how he missed her.

He hated being away from her, not knowing if she was safe. He couldn't trust anyone to ensure that, not even his friends.

But he couldn't communicate with her, in any way. First of all, they had to keep their love a secret from Voldemort. And secondly, he didn't want her to know where he was.

She was so spontaneous and hard headed, that Draco wouldn't be surprised if she appeared on this disgusting place, just to see him.

He had to be patient, and strong. For her.

For them.