𝟔𝟒. 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑

Trigger warnings: none

***

After a two day trip, Athena had finally arrived at Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria.

Just like at the King Cross Station, there was a secret platform at the Sofia Central Station, for the wizards to find their train, that would take them to Durmstrang Institute.

The number of the platform was 7¾ and Athena went between the 7th and the 8th platform to find it.

She checked the letter that Durmstrang had sent to her, that included all of the information that she would need.

She searched for the name of the professor that would expect her to arrive here, at the station.

Athena couldn't help but roll her eyes when she read his name;

Dragomir Stefanov.

"Really?" she whispered to herself. "Out of all the names in the world..."

The professor's first name, sounded a lot like a name she was desperately trying to forget.

She was expecting to see an old man waiting for her, so she was searching for any male that would look over 60 years old.

But she couldn't find anyone that seemed like they were waiting for her. Athena was now getting desperate.

Did they forget that she was coming? Or maybe she had come a day earlier?

She checked a board that was there, that had today's date.

It was September 1st, 2006. So, she didn't make a mistake.

And then, she saw a young, blond man coming towards her. For a second there, Athena could swear that it was him.

But of course, it couldn't be him.

"Hello," the young man greeted her, his eastern accent sounding foreign in Athena's ears. "Are you miss Athena Potter?" he asked her, smiling kindly at her.

He had a small beard and light, teal eyes.

He was very handsome.

"Uhm yes, that's me," she finally managed to utter the words. "Are you professor Stefanov?"

He nodded, still smiling at her. "Yes, that's me," he chuckled lightly. "I'm very honored to meet you, miss Potter," he said as he extended his hand to her. "I'm Dragomir Stefanov, but people who know me, call me Drago."

Athena felt like she took a bullet.

"Of course they do..." she murmured to herself.

"Excuse me?" he asked, a little bit puzzled.

Athena looked at him and softly shook his hand. "I said, I'm pleased to meet you as well."

The flaxen-haired man smiled at her. "So, let me help you with your luggage. I will get through the platform first and you can follow me. Okay?"