𝟑𝟖. 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Trigger warnings: Violence, blood, mentions of torture, mentions of murder and mentions of death

***

The Christmas holidays were almost over. Harry was at The Burrow, Ron's house. Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks were there as well.

They were all around the table with the rest of the Weasleys, enjoying a very nice supper, cooked by Molly Weasley of course.

Tomorrow, Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny, would leave to get back to Hogwarts.

Harry had some unfinished business with professor Slughorn and that was eating him up. He wanted to get there, as soon as possible.

It seemed like it was going to be another quiet night. No one was ready for what it was about to occur, soon.

Athena was also there, but not inside the house with her old friends. She was with Bellatrix, Draco and Greyback, lurking in the reeds.

They were waiting for the perfect moment to attack the Weasley residence, in order to get Harry out of the safety of the house and capture him.

Athena's heart was beating fast in her chest. Agony was taking over her whole body, because she really didn't want to do this.

She didn't want to capture Harry, because she knew that this would be his end.

But Bella demanded that her and Draco would follow her here, because they were two of the most important young members. They had to be there, in every crucial moment.

Athena and Draco were together, some meters seperating them from Bella's and Greyback's hiding spot.

They were both silent, not knowing what to say to each other.

But the truth is, they were also enjoying each other's presence, as it made them feel safer.

Draco wanted to grab her hand and entwine their fingers together. He wanted to show her that he was right here, next to her, even if she didn't want him to.

They were both dressed in black cloaks and they were also wearing a pair of black leather gloves. Draco had a new Death Eater mask on, but Athena was wearing her old one.

Hiding their identity from the Weasleys, was of high importance. But Athena knew that, for Draco at least, it was not necessary.

She was so stupid, that she revealed to Harry that night that Draco was a Death Eater. And she did this, out of spite, because she saw him kissing Hannah at the Astronomy Tower.

Athena had regretted for betraying him like this. She just wished that Draco would never find out, because he would never forgive her.

''What's taking them so fucking long?'' Draco whispered, frustrated.

''They just finished supper. The Lupins are almost out of the door,'' Athena informed him. She had a better view at the inside of the house. ''Bella will be there in a minute,'' she added.

Draco huffed annoyed, but didn't say anything else. He was yearning to be the one to capture Potter. He wanted to finally get back at him, for everything he has ever done to him and his family.