𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Trigger warnings: Mature content, violence, death
***

Athena and Severus were on their way to the Malfoy Manor, for another Death Eaters' meeting.

She wasn't as nervous as she was the first time, but she still was. And most of all, she didn't want to face Malfoy, especially after what he did to Theodore.

Athena hated the fact that Draco and his friends knew about her and Theodore going out in Hogsmeade.

But it wasn't his fault, so she couldn't be mad at him. He had already explained to her, that it was his sister who saw them together.

Narcissa welcomed them, with a warm smile on her face. She then hugged Athena. ''I am really happy to see you again, my dear."

Athena smiled back at her. "Me too, Mrs. Malfoy," she replied.

"So Athena, do you mind leaving me alone with Severus? I need to have a word with him."

"Uhm, sure, no problem."

"You can wait for him in our living room," she offered.

''Uhm yes, sure. Which is the way to the living room?'' Athena nervously asked.

The house was enormous, so she was absolutely sure that she would get lost in it.

''Oh, there you are, my boy!'' Narcissa looked at her son and Athena sighed before turning around to face him too. ''Draco, be a dear and escort Athena to our living room. And be nice,'' she added.

Draco looked at her way with a clenched jaw, but motioned with his head for her to follow him.

Athena unwillingly went after him. They walked through the big hallway, that had a long, green carpet.

She noticed the portraits of the Malfoy family on the walls, and some other beautiful medieval paintings as well. There were also torches that gave the hallway a faint light, just enough for her to see where she was walking.

They got into the huge green living room together, both in silence. Athena noticed that there was tea, and lemon tarts on the coffee table, next to the lit fireplace.

"Poor Narcissa actually believed that her son and I would have a tea party?" Athena wondered.

Draco turned around, looking coldly at her. ''So, you decided to fuck my best friend in order to make me mad. I didn't expect anything less from you, to be honest,'' he spat.

Athena rolled her eyes at him. ''We didn't sleep together, you idiot. Not that is any of your business. Why can't you just leave me alone?'' she asked in annoyance, her fists clenching by her sides.

Draco huffed. ''You are the one that is not leaving me alone. You are everywhere I fucking go!'' he hissed.

''You are delusional. Get your head out of your arse, the world is not revolving around you! Wake up, Malfoy.''

''Don't make me choke you again,'' he warned, as he threateningly took a few steps closer to her.

Athena smirked. ''Well, honestly, I wouldn't mind,'' she shrugged.

The only thing that she wanted, was to make him even more furious, and try to get under his skin.

Draco's face turned into a surprised one, his eyes darkened. ''You actually enjoy being dominated, don't you?'' he whispered now.

His tone was different. Draco sounded like he was out of breath.

Athena couldn't help but watch his fingers, as they grabbed his black tie, loosening it a bit.