𝟏𝟔. 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄

This chapter contains scenes of violence, mention of blood, alcohol, weed, and mature content.

All comments, votes and shares are deeply appreciated <3

P.S.: I decided to start this chapter a little bit different, just to see a little POV of Draco's from the Slytherin party night. Hope you enjoy xx

***

''It's time, Malfoy,'' Andrew told Draco.

Blaise looked at them, confused. ''Time for what?'' he asked.

Draco smirked, as he got up from the couch, fixing his shirt. ''Just watch.''

As Draco was watching Athena dancing, he instantly felt the heat taking over his body.

She was the hottest mess he had ever seen. He was instantly aroused, as he watched her sway her hips to the beat of the music.

He groaned, trying to hide his erection, as he went behind her. He bit his lip, and wrapped his arms around her small body, pushing her against his chest.

Draco licked his lips, as he noticed that Athena shivered under his touch. He looked at Felicity, and motioned her with his head to go.

Felicity winked at him, and went back to their friends. The plan was already in motion.

Draco felt Athena's heart beating like crazy; she knew it was him. And he knew that she knew.

He lowered his lips to her ear, while inhaling the intoxicating smell of her skin. She smelt like flowers.

''What are you trying to do to me?" he lowly growled in her ear.

Her heart was about to get out of her chest; he could hear its' beating clearly.

''What am I doing?'' she asked, out of breath.

Draco couldn't help himself. He had to taste her skin, he needed it so badly, as his head was spinning from her scent, the weed and the alcohol.

His lips instantly found her sweet spot. ''You are making me so fucking hard,'' he groaned and kept on kissing her neck.

His hands were already under her dress, his short nails digging into her bare thighs.

She moaned and that drove him even crazier. He couldn't detach his lips from her skin, he was already addicted.

''Please...'' she begged him. Draco could hear the need in her voice and he couldn't help but smirk.

''What?'' he whispered. ''What do you want me to do?''

He felt her falling apart in his arms. She put her hands on his, for support.

''I can't help you if you don't tell me...'' he mumbled on her neck, not being able to take his lips from there.

Draco was also at the verge of taking her here, in front of everyone. He almost felt pain from the need. But he had to keep it together.

His mind was working nonstop. He knew how to drive girls crazy, and she wasn't any different than the rest of them. They are all the fucking same.

Draco slowly took his right hand away from her touch, and gently brushed his middle finger against her heat. He tried to keep himself from growling, when he realised how wet she already was for him.

For him, and him only. Not for Theodore fucking Nott.

''Please, just... Just do something. You are killing me,'' she cried.