𝟓𝟒. 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐒

Trigger warnings: None

***

Three months later:

''Why can't they just give us some peace?'' Ron asked annoyed, staring outside the window. There were tenths of reporters, gathered outside Harry's front yard.

Harry and Ron were in James's room. Ginny would give birth to their second son in about a week, and at the moment, she was sleeping in their bedroom.

All the thirsty reporters, had literally camped outside the Potter residence, not wanting to miss a moment until the birth of Harry Potter's new baby.

Harry sighed, while trying to put James to sleep; the little boy was throwing tantrums the whole day, like he was sensing all the tension. But thankfully, he was now finally asleep.

Harry tucked in his son and gave him his favorite teddy bear. He motioned for Ron to follow him outside.

Hermione was next to the fireplace, drinking a steamy cup of tea. She was on the sixth month of her pregnancy, and she was happier than ever.

"Did he fall asleep?" she softly smiled at the boys.

Harry plopped on the sofa, while Hermione poured some tea for him and Ron, who sat down next to her.

''Yes, finally,'' Harry sighed, taking the hot cup in between his hands and then having a much needed sip.

''Did you read today's papers?'' Hermione asked and handed Harry the new ''Daily Prophet'' issue.

Harry left the cup on the coffee table and took the newspaper from Hermione's hands.

When he read the frontline, his eyebrows rose up in surprise.

THE MALFOY FAMILY IS GROWING!

Astoria Malfoy is pregnant with Draco Malfoy's child! As our sources have informed us, Mrs. Malfoy is at the third month of her pregnancy and the young couple is surely living the best time of their lives!

Under the head title, there was a moving picture of Draco and Astoria, from their wedding day.

''Wow,'' Harry lowly said. ''I'm actually happy for him. He's finally moving on.''

''Is he?'' Ron contemplated out loud.

Harry stared at him in confusion, while putting the paper aside. ''What are you talking about? He's literally expecting a baby, with his wife. If that's not moving on, then what is it?''

''I guess you can call that...'' Ron mumbled, still unsure.

''How is Ginny doing?'' Hermione asked, breaking the silence that loomed around the cozy living room.

''She's ready to push that baby out,'' Harry chuckled. ''He's so much different than James. He's more active, you know? He's kicking and moving all the time.''

Hermione and Ron laughed along. ''That one is going to be a heathen, for sure,'' Ron said.

''You didn't tell us how you are naming him,'' Hermione pouted. ''Are you keeping it a secret until he finally comes?''

Harry shook his head, as he smiled. ''No, I will tell you,'' he smiled even wider. ''We are naming him Albus Severus,'' he revealed. ''Albus Severus Potter,'' he stated the full name.

Ron and Hermione both gasped in surprise, but smiled widely. ''Oh my god Harry, that's so beautiful...'' she sniffled. ''I'm sorry, pregnancy is making me emotional,'' she laughed while wiping her tears away.