43 : Action Speaks Louder

Start from the beginning

"What? Noo, no, love, I would never hate you. I can't even be mad at you. The only mad I have for you is madly in love with you." she sighed and this time she hugged me tighter but it was fine, much better than being too far from her.

Her cloth was already wet with my tears but she still let me rest my head on her chest. I was sure my face was ugly and swollen from crying so I decided to just hide my face a little longer until my face got better again.

"I'm sorry I didn't ask you first. Have you eaten? We can go out for dinner. If you're tired, let's just order something or I can cook for you." she pulled my face away for a bit and cupped my cheeks.

She pouted when she saw my face. She wiped the tears with her fingers. I shook my face. "I'm not hungry."

"You will have a sick stomach if you don't eat anything. I'll make something for you, okay? Go take a bath first." she fixed my hair, tucking it behind my ears before kissing my forehead.

She led me to the bedroom and handed me the towel before closing the door. I sighed relievedly, knowing that she's no longer too stern with me. How could she reject the macarons, anyway.

I undressed and took a quick bath. My mind kept repeating what Rosé just said.

"What? Noo, no, love, I would never hate you. I can't even be mad at you. The only mad I have for you is madly in love with you."

Okay.

I put on the pajamas as it was already near night and it's not like we're going anywhere. I opened the door and went to the kitchen. Rosé with her apron is something I'll never stop being obsessed with.

"You're done? I just finished. Can you sit down at the couch? We can have this while watching any movie." she asked.

Her face was so pure.

"...but it is obvious that she loves you so much. I'm sure that you know she's called something like a.. collector? Unnie collecter? To be honest, yes she is. Back in Australia, she always had her eyes on girls but never had she said something about a girl just like what she told me about you. She's deeply in love with you, I can tell."

I approached her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She did the same and rested her chin over my shoulder. She got the right to be mad at me. All she ever did was loving me but I didn't truly see it.

"I'm sorry I made you cry. Are you okay now?" she asked, concerned in her voice.

"Mhmm."

"Okay. Come here." she brought me to the couch with her hand still on my waist while another one was holding a bowl of spaghetti.

She sat beside me before she digged in the spaghetti, blowing it for a while before she hovered it in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth to have it and as expected, it tasted so good.

"Can I have more?"

"Of course, I know you're hungry." she fed me once again.

I remained silent as I was chewing the food. I felt a bit tired and her knowing it, moved my head to her shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't welcome you right. To be honest, I was surprised that you know this place but I'm so happy that you're here now."

"Nahee gave me your address. I talked to her about everything."

"Really? About what?"

"All that includes your dad and his dad. Actually I saw you two together and I was curious. I didn't understand why were you hiding about it. I got jealous and it stressed me out. I got tired of my own assumptions and I decided to ask Nahee about it. I'm sorry for not trusting you enough."

She was trying to understand what I just said and smiled after a while. "You stalked us?"

"Kind of. I didn't mean to but it was a coincidence. You have a strong reason for hiding it from me as it is about Nahee's dad. You're so kind."

"It's alright. But do you really think I will ever love someone else? Are you unsure of my feelings?"

"It's not like that, Rosé. You gave me more than enough and the problem is me. It was hard to convince myself that I'm good enough for you. I am always afraid of the thought of losing you to someone better than me."

She moved to face me, placed the bowl on the table, with my hands in hers, she said, "Same goes to me, Sunyoung. I'm worried if you will find someone better than me but instead of letting it to happen, I'm more to controlling everything in order to never lose you. I want the whole world to know that you're mine. If you ask me if I'll ever give up everything for you, yes I will. Somehow, I understand that you're not ready yet. I know you care about me too. I want to believe that it's alright if we're not official. I want to believe that you love me as much as I do or even more. I want to believe that you're afraid to lose me as much as I do or even more. I want to believe you. And I need you to believe me too, as much as I do. That you're more than enough for me. That you're the only human I ever want to be with, forever. I'll never love someone else other than you or see anybody better than you. Only you."

I looked in her eyes, blinking purely, meaning every word that just came out of her mouth. This person in front of me really knows how to set my heart on fire. The way she looks at me, the way she gently yet firmly holds my hands and the way she confesses about her feelings.

"I'm not good with words, Rosé but..." I pulled her closer before carefully placing my lips on hers.

Tasting her lips, it should be an apple juice she had before I came. She wanted more than a quick lick, so I parted my lips again, sneaking into her mouth with my tongue. Her breathing got heavy and her pulse, fast, could be felt when I placed my hand on her neck.

She grabbed my hand before I could go lower and pushed me down, making me lie on my back. Her eyes locked on me, and slowly, she went to my ears and whispered.

"I love how you take 'action speaks louder' this far."