Most of the Weasleys had wandered off trying to help take care of the other wounded people. George and I sat side by side next to Fred.

"Mallorie," I heard someone saying touching my shoulder.

I looked over to see George knelt down beside me.

"We need to go, they're walking up to the gates of the castle," he said.

"I can't leave him," I said looking back down at Fred.

"He'll be here when we get back," George said, "Hopefully Madame Pomfrey can take a look at him while we're gone."

I looked back at Fred not wanting to leave his side. I knew that if Voldemort and the Death Eaters were heading to the castle that the fight was not over yet. I kissed Fred's hand before carefully laying it it down next to him.

I let George help me off of the ground. We walked hand in hand out to the front of the castle. As we got to the front of the castle a large group of Death Eaters were walking toward us. The had Hagrid tied up, and he was carrying something, or someone.

"No! No!" Ginny screamed breaking out of Arthurs grip trying to run toward them.

Arthur grabbed ahold of his daughter stopping her.

"Silence! Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you will put your faith in me," Voldemort said walking closer to all of us.

I looked around seeing worry on everyones face.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort exclaimed turning back to his followers making them all laugh with joy, "And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us...or die."

Silence fell over us all. No one dare move.

"Draco," Lucius said.

We all tuned around to see Draco Malfoy standing among us. I could see the scared but sad look that he had on his face.

"Draco...come," Narcissa said.

Draco moved from his spot to be with his mum and dad.

"Ahh. Well done, Draco," Voldemort said giving him an awkward hug, "Well done."

Draco joined his parents as Narcissa grabbed ahold of him taking him farther back into the crowd. Neville slowly limped forward making us all look at him. I gasped and grabbed ahold of George's hand.

"Ah, well I must say I'd hoped for better," Voldemort said making his followers laugh, "And who might you be, young man?

"Neville Longbottom," he replied making the Death Eaters laugh even more.

"Well, Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks," Voldemort said.

"I'd like to say something," Neville said cutting him off.

"Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say," he said.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone," Neville started.

"Stand down, Neville," Seamus said stepping toward his friend.

"People die everyday," Neville said looking back at us, "Friends, Family. Yeah. We lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in here. So's Fred, and Remus. Tonks."

Remus and Tonks. I had been so distraught over Fred that I didn't even notice that they were gone. I closed my eyes praying that somehow a miracle would happen and when we went back they would all be alive again.

"All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will!" Neville said turning back to Voldemort, "Because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! This is not over!"

Neville pulled the sword of Gryffindor out of the sorting hat pointing it at Voldemort. I looked up to see Harry rolling out of Hagrid's arms making Voldemort turn around to look at him.

"Confringo!"

Harry shot the spell knocking down a group of Death Eater. Harry started running away and Voldemort shot spells at him. Several Death Eaters started disappearing now that they knew Harry was alive.

"Where are you going? No! No, come back!" Bellatrix yelled, "Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight!"

We all headed back to the castle as Harry ran across the rubble to make it to us.

"I'll lure him into the castle! We have to kill the snake," Harry said.

"You'll need this!" Hermione said.

Neville walked toward the Death Eaters with the sword and Voldemort sent a spell our way.

"Neville!" Arthur shouted as Neville was thrown back into the castle.

We all made our way further into the castle as the remaining Death Eaters came after us. Spells were being shot all around me as I fought and deflected spells.

I was standing near Arthur, Molly, and George when I looked over and saw Bellatrix firing spells at Ginny. Molly pulled Ginny out of the way and walked toward Bellatrix.

"Not my daughter you bitch!" Molly exclaimed raising her wand.

Bellatrix laughed as Molly shot a spell at her. Bellatrix deflected the spell throwing one back at Molly. Molly stumbled back at she threw another spell at her. Molly was able to deflect every spell and started throwing more spells at Bellatrix. Bellatrix kept back up as Molly shot spell after spell at her. Molly shot one last spell at her making her disintegrate in the place that she stood.

I saw a spell coming toward us out of the corner of my eye. I turned deflecting the spell quickly before it could hit any of us. I sent a spell toward the Death Eater making her fly across the room. I saw Hermione and Ron running down the stairs as the snake quickly followed them. Ron tuned shooting a spell at the snake before he and Hermione fell into rubble that littered the floor.

Out of no where Neville came yielding the sword of Gryffindor. Neville swung the sword chopping the snakes head off as Ron cradle Hermione preparing to be bitten by the snake.

"Neville!" I yelled running up to him, "That was incredible!"

I engulfed Neville in a hug. I know most people thought he wasn't a very good wizard. But Neville had proven himself time and time again today just how good of a wizard he was.