Chapter 50

The past few months had a lot going on. With Dumbledore gone the Death Eaters were becoming more and more brave. They had even murdered a muggle family. Things were starting to go down hill fast.

"You're not going," Fred said walking into the bedroom away from me.

"Why not?" I asked following him.

"Because it won't be safe," he said.

I rolled my eyes. We had been arguing ever since the Order meeting the other night. They had set up a group to go and retrieve Harry from his house on Privet Drive and Fred and forbidden me to go.

"Nothing anymore is safe," I said.

Fred turned around looking at me.

"I know. But I am going to do everything in my power to keep you and the twins safe," Fred said putting his hand on my stomach.

I sighed.

"You wouldn't let me go with you to the last battle, I am not missing out on this one," I said.

"I'm sorry Mal but you're not going. We already have an even number of people anyway so you'd just throw that off," he said.

I huffed and walked out of the room leaving Fred in there. I understood that he wanted to keep me safe but ever since I got pregnant he didn't think I could do anything. I walked out to the living room sitting down on the couch next to George.

"Sometimes your brother is so annoying," I said.

"You're the one who married him," George said making me giggle a bit.

"Maybe you could talk to him," I said turning to look at George.

"Absolutely not," George said.

"Come on George it's not fair," I whined.

"It is fair Mal. Fred not only has to worry about your safety but those little girls safety," George said pointing to my stomach, "You're just being stubborn."

I knew George was right. I was being stubborn and Fred just wanted us to be safe.

"Maybe you're right," I said leaning back on the couch.

"You know I am," George said.

"I need to go apologize," I said.

"Mhm," George hummed.

I groaned getting off of the couch and heading back into the bedroom. Fred was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. I stood at the doorway and looked at him. I could tell he had been stressed out a lot lately. I walked over and sat down on the bed making him look up at me.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I know you are just trying to protect us and I'm just being stubborn."

"You really were," Fred said making me give him a look.

"Anyway. I came in here to apologize and let you know that I won't fight you on this anymore. I'll stay at the burrow with your mum and Ginny," I said.

Fred pulled me into a hug catching me by surprise.

"Thank you," he whispered into my ear.

I hugged Fred and he held be there for a minute.

"You just have to promise me one thing," I said pulling away.

"What?" Fred asked.

"You have to be careful. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. What we would do," I said putting my hand on my stomach.

"I promise I will be careful," he said.

That night we all travel to the burrow so that everyone could go pickup Harry. There were fourteen people going. The plan was that seven of them would take Polyjuice Potion turning into Harry. Each 'Harry' was going to be pared up with another member of the group and they would all travel back to the burrow. The idea was that if the Death Eaters tried to attack they wouldn't know which one was the actual Harry.