Chapter 35

Hello!
I just wanted to let you all know that I have finished up the story, 65 chapters total! I will be posting the remaining chapters through the next few days. I loved writing this book so much and I hope you all enjoy!

We were all set to return back to Hogwarts today to finish out the remainder of the term. We only have about a month and a half left of the school yeah. I was not looking forward to leaving Fred and going back to school but I knew I had to.

We had decided to have the wedding on August 10th. I wasn't sure exactly what all I wanted for the wedding but we still had some time to figure it out. My parents had sent an owl back congratulating me but told me they weren't sure if they would be able to make it back. Charlie was pissed that he was the last to know but said he wouldn't miss it for the world and he would be back the week of the wedding.

"Have you all got your things?" Molly asked.

"Yeah," we all said.

"I'm going to miss you," Fred said walking over to me.

"I'm going to miss you too," I said hugging him.

"George and I are going to have the flat ready for when you get back from school," Fred said.

"Don't rush, I can help when I get back," I said.

"Make sure that you're thinking about wedding plans," Fred said.

"I will. I promise," I said.

"Tell Lee we said hi," George said.

"I will, I'm gonna miss you both," I said pulling them both into a hug.

"We're gonna miss you too," George said.

"Alright kids, time to go," Molly said.

I gave Fred a kiss before catching up with the group.

I was walking into the Gryffindor common room when I spotted Lee Jordan.

"Lee!!!" I yelled across the room.

I ran and jumped on his back before he could even turn around.

"Hey, Mallorie," Lee said looking back at me, "I've missed you!"

"The twins say hi," I said getting off of his back.

"How are they?" Lee asked.

"They're really good!" I said adjusting the bag that was in my shoulder.

"Umm what's that on your finger?" Lee asked.

Fred and I both decided that we'd wait to tell everyone we went to school with that we were engaged until I went back to school, even Lee.

"Weeeeeellllll, good news," I said smiling, "Fred and I got engaged over break."

Lee engulfed me in a big hug.

"Congratulations!" Lee said, "I'm so happy for you both!"

"Thank you!" I said.

"So when's the wedding?" Lee asked.

"What wedding?" Angie asked as her and Alicia walked by.

"Fred and Mal are getting married," Lee said.

"WHAT?!" screamed Alicia

"Congratulations!" Angie said.

"We are so happy for you both," Alicia added.

They both pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you both," I said, "The wedding is going to be on August 10th, you three are of course invited!"