Chapter 43

We were now in late December and Christmas was at the end of the week. With the holidays and all of the kids being home from school the store had picked up quite a bit. The twins, Verity, and I had been working hard to keep the shelves stocked for the customers.

"Fred," I said walking into the office.

"Yes," he said looking up from the paperwork in front of him.

"We're almost out of Peruvian Darkness Powder," I said

"Alright, we'll have to get more," he said looking back down at the paperwork.

Fred looked stressed so I walked into the room further.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," Fred said.

"Something," I said.

I took the paperwork out of Fred's hands setting it to the side as I sat on the desk in front of him. Fred looked up at me.

"It's just getting harder to get things," Fred said sitting back in the chair.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Just different ingredients to make products," Fred said.

"Well, we'll just have to do what we can," I said, "We might have to cut back on something's but we'll get through."

"You're right," Fred said.

"You just need to relax," I said scooting off the table and sitting in Fred's lap so that I was straddling him.

Fred brought his hands up to rest right above my butt.

"Are you going to be able to help me with that, love," Fred whispered.

"If you want me too," I whispered back.

I pushed Fred back in the chair. I attached my lips to his kissing him deeply. Fred pulled me closer to him. I kissed down his neck finding his sweet spot. Fred moaned at my actions. I detached my lips from Fred's neck pulling away. I grabbed his tie slowly loosening it. Once the tie was loose enough I threw it behind me. I started unbuttoning his shirt and attached my lips back to his.

"Hey-

I quickly pulled away from Fred getting off of his lap. George looked at Fred and I, his eyes quickly went to the tie that was on the ground.

"Seriously," George said.

Fred and I looked at each other and then back at George.

"You guys have a room right upstairs. Anyone could have walked in on you," George said with a disgusted face, leaving the room.

Fred and I burst out in laughter.

"I love making him uncomfortable," I said.

"Me too," Fred laughed.

Fred walked over grabbing his tie. I walked overtones him and started buttoning his shirt.

"I better let you get back to work," I said.

"Alright, I'll see you later," Fred said giving me a peck on the lips.

I walked back out to the floor. I better go check on Verity to see if she needs a break.

"Hey, Ver. Do you need a break?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine. George just gave me one," Verity said pointing to George who was stand beside the counter.

"While you and Fred were canoodling in the office, I was taking care of our employees," George said.

"You we're doing what in the office?" Verity asked looking at me in shock.