New kid

Edited

Sanity Pov

"Bye Dad"

I waved a good bye to my father as I stepped out of the car and stared the usual front side of Qwerty Elementary. I sigh and messed a bit with the sleeve of my green sweater with a blue stripe on the center while the chilly wind ruffled my puffy hair that I struggle to flatten and the white ribbon tied to make a ponytail flapped helplessly by the wind.  With a sigh I started to walk in and down the hallways of the bustling school.

I sat down on my usual desk near the window while the other students took their assigned seats. "Psst" A voice say near my ear, with slight caution, I turn my head toward Kayla. She had long blonde hair and green eyes, she wore her rainbow stripe sweater with her red skirt and a bunny barrette kept her bangs up. " You got a pencil?" She asked with a slight hopeful tone in her voice. I quietly nodded as I took out an extra for her from my pencil pouch I had just taken out went I sat here.

She smile and with a swish of her hair, she deftly handed it to Jake, the popular boys. He had a blue shirt with brown pants and his short brown hair shine off as his blues eyes held a calm aura. Again, I sigh as I saw Kayla gawking at Jake when he gave her his flashing smile. In my perspective, every girl got a crush on him except me.

I guess I was consider a loner and don't have any friends. Despite my parents beliefs that I'm just shy (which is just a part of it) but mostly I didn't want to hurt them.

It didn't take long for students to file in as the once calm atmosphere shifted into pure chaos. Paper planes were flown in the air,  girls started chatting to each other while the boys throw paper ball at each other after a childish argument. The classroom has become a war zone and a social zome at the in the matter of seconds. 

This was a common occurrence but the teachers never notice a thing or perhaps they were too scared to admit they couldn't keep control of their students. Students from other classes called our class the fun capital since you barely get caught and punished in here. But in reality it's mass destruction from every direction you look, people blinded by their strange way of fun. For me, I read a book from my backpack to escape my current reality and into dream land.

Soon, one of the students who were positioned as scouters said the teacher was coming from down the hall and everything blurred in a instant.

Kids threw away the evidence and they went back into their seats as swiftly as they can, attempting to make the class peaceful again. I quickly place my book in my bag as I hear the sound of clicking heels coming closer to the door. 

The teacher came in and everybody went quiet as the air felt tense. She wore a black dress and a had sort black hair as her heels clicked on the floor, her name was Mrs. Ernest.

Her black attire always made her look she was mourning but it also gave her some shady background due to her sharp uet calm gaze. Now I wasn't a gullible person but rumors were told  tbat she was caught in some illegal stuff before she settled and her records were erased. That seemed impossible but then again..  The impossible can be plausible in the world we live in.

" Good morning class, today a new student has move in to the class with us" she explained her words full of authority as she watched the students with an eagle like gaze. There were hush whispers of who was the new student as I grew curious of what the student may be like upon sight.

The sound of the door opening had drawn our attention as many students attempt to stand up high to catch a glimpse of the new student. He had short black hair and dark brown eyes that held a dull and nearly dead gaze. He wore expensive clothing showing that he was a higher class. He kept a blank face while observing the students as he walked over to the teacher side. Mrs. Ernest put her hand on his shoulder as the class remain silent. "Boys and girls I would like you to meet Lucius Wagner" She stated while placing her shoulder on him as the class nodded their heads in understanding.

'So this is the new student, Lucius Wagner... Huh... Interesting'