"Oh alright Rapier! Could you tell our listeners the various storied you've heard about the Chief Death Eater?" Lee said.

"Yes I can. As our listeners will know, unless they've taken refuge at the bottom of a garden pond, You-Know-Who's strategy of remaining in the shadows is creating a nice climate of panic! Mind you, if all alleged sightings of him are genuine, there must be nineteen You-Know-Whos running around!" Fred said.

"Which suits him of course. The air of mystery creates more terror than actually showing himself," Lee added.

"Agreed. So people, let's try and calm it down a bit. Things are bad enough without inventing stuff! For instance, this new idea that You-Know-Who can kill you with a single glance from his eyes. That's a Basilisk, listeners! One simple test: check whether the thing that's glaring at you has legs: if it has, it's safe to look. Although, if it really is You-Know-Who, that's still likely to be the last thing you ever do," Fred said.

"Well thank you for that update, Rodent," Lee said.

"Rapier!" Fred corrected.

"And don't forget to tune in again listeners, for more stories, tales, updates, and advice. In the meantime, stay safe and support Harry Potter!" Lee said.

"They next password will be Padfoot," Fred said.

The broadcast ended and I sat back on the couch.

"I don't like that he's doing this." I said looking over at George.

"He's going to be fine Mal. They take every precaution they can so that no one knows it's them," George said.

"I know but it's still a risk," I said looking back down at the radio.

"Mallorie, look at me," George said grabbing my hand.

I looked up at George to see him staring back at me.

"Fred would never do anything to hurt you or those girls. You and I both know that. He would also never do anything to put himself in danger, he wants to be here for all three of you. He would never do anything that wouldn't allow him to be with you guys in the future," George said.

"I know he wouldn't. I just can't help but be scared about the future. What if something happens," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Nothing is going to happen Mal," he said pulling me into a hug.

I hoped George was right but I couldn't help that my mind was going to the worse case scenario. George held me in a hug until I stopped crying.

"Thank you," I said pulling away from the hug.

"You know I will always be here for you Mallorie," George said.

The front door opened and I wiped my tears away hoping that Fred wouldn't know I had been crying.

"Did you listen," Fred said walking in.

I looked up at him and the smile on his face dropped.

"What wrong? Why have you been crying?" Fred asked walking over to me.

"I'll let you two talk," George said getting up, "I'll put these two to sleep for you."

George grabbed the twins and walked up the stairs leaving Fred and I alone in the living room.

"Why are you crying?" Fred asked sitting down next to me.

"I was just getting emotional," I said.

"About what?" Fred asked.

"I just don't want anything to happen to our family," I said looking up at Fred.

"Nothing is going to happen to our family, Mallorie," Fred said looking at me with a concerned look.

"You don't know that," I said.

"I do. I have told you time and time again that I will do everything in my power to protect you and our girls," Fred said.

"But what about protecting you. To protect us you have to protect yourself," I said tearing streaming from my eyes again.

Fred pulled me into a hug. Funny how this is the second time tonight I've found myself crying in someones arms. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. Fred rubbed my back the whole time trying to calm me.

"I promise that I will be as careful as I can. I never want to be without you three. I want to grow our life together and I want to watch our girls grow up and become their own people. I would never do anything to jeopardize that," Fred said.

I pulled Fred into another hug, "I love you, Fred."

"I love you too, Mallorie," Fred said back.