Single Dog Ending System Chapter 67: Warm Corpse (5) •

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" Qin Lang immediately returned to the dormitory. After looking around in the dormitory, he took out a fruit knife.

"Brother Lang? Do you want me to help?" Xiaofei followed Qin Lang back to the house.

"Network cable." Qin Lang said.

"I'm coming." Ling Liang took the fruit knife in his hand, let Qin Lang sit down first, and let Xiao Fei help move the table to the wall.

"Be careful." Qin Lang said, looking at Ling Liang who stepped on the table.

The dormitory of K University was beautiful, and the network cables in the dormitory were all fixed to the wall with card slots. Ling Liang stepped on the table and pulled the cable at the end of the broadband connector. Following his movements, a burst of wall dust rose up in the room.

"Don't look up at me." Ling Liang lowered his head and met Qin Lang's eyes, who was holding the foot of the chair for him. Those eyes were very beautiful. Maybe he lowered his head suddenly, so there was no worry in those eyes. It was hidden by the master, so Ling Liang unconsciously softened his tone, "It will hurt when the dust gets into the eyes."

[Ding, Ling Liang - favourability increased by 8, current favourability is 38. ]

"Oh..." Xu Shiling's words behind him were too tender, Qin Lang couldn't get used to it, he hurriedly lowered his head and suppressed the expression on his face, only his beating heart clearly expressed how happy he was for Ling Liang like that.

Although Ling Liang was tall enough, he stepped on the table and set up a chair, but he still couldn't cut the network cable completely, he could only make it as long as possible.

Ling Liang went to the balcony and observed the height of each floor on the opposite side. He squeezed the network cable in his hand, met those hopeful eyes on the opposite balcony, shook his head and said, "It's less than 5 meters, not long enough."

Someone on the opposite side said: "The height of each floor of our dormitory building is 2.8m, and the height of the fourth floor is 11.2m. Even if the balcony is 1.3m and the student's 1.7m is subtracted, it is not enough to only pull the thread. ..."

"Give it to me!" A voice suddenly sounded in the disappointment of the two dormitory buildings full of shattered hopes.

Ling Liang looked down and saw that there were still people on the third floor. It was the boy who threw a water bottle and a slipper to the infected person in the morning.

"Are you alone?" Ling Liang asked.

"Well. I also cut the network cable in my bedroom. It should be long enough." The boy said and was about to walk into the bedroom.

"Wait, are you sure you can pull him up quickly? Once he steps on the balcony, those infected will definitely find out that if your arm strength is not enough, he will..." Ling Liang who was behind did not continue talking, but to anyone who listened could imagine the scene.

The third floor person's strength was very limited. If he didn't pull the classmate away from a safe distance in a short time, then the classmate exposed to the infected person's field of vision would directly become bait and will be trapped on the rope, the infected would divide him or grabbed him by the leg.

And if the student had a good climbing ability, then he could climb up a little faster, but it was a network cable, and the outside was a smooth rubber. When a person is extremely nervous, his palms will sweat. The result of that classmate climbing by himself is very likely that he will fall when he climbed to a part. The results are predictable.

Therefore, hope can only be placed on those who pulled him up.

"My name is Yu Chao. I got bad grades in culture class. I got in by physical education!" The boy on the third floor said, "My physical strength is not bad. Some zombies were just chased away, but there are still downstairs. We must hurry up and give it a try. Otherwise, there will be a lot of wandering them downstairs for a while, even if we want to save them, we will have no time or ability to save him. "