80 | bonded by trust

Start from the beginning

"Once."

A spark ignites in his eyes when he hears my answer.

"Was it with Jungkook?"

"Jesus, Jimin." I groan.

"Well, was it?" He presses. "I want to know."

"What exactly do you gain if I answer that?"

"Nothing, I'm just curious."

I roll my eyes and go with it since he's being so persistent. "Yes, it was with Jungkook. And before you ask anything else, it didn't go very far because he isn't the type to submit to his partner. When I had sex with other guys, I wanted to try that out on them; not on the first night of course. I waited a few dates, but no one was into it. Satisfied?" Jimin's gaze is focused on the car floor, but I cup his cheeks and bring his face up so that he's looking at me. "I want to try this with you, but I won't do anything if you don't give me the green light. And for the record, I think you'll like what I have in store."

He gives me a shit eating grin. "You sound confident."

"That's because I am."

And I know just what to do to get you off.

Jimin takes a deep breath and looks up at me. "You do know that I'm down for anything you want to try baby?" Hearing him say this makes my heart swell with joy.

But I laugh mischievously. "Careful there darling. You don't know what you're getting yourself into." I pull him close to me, by the collar of his coat and press my lips against his. "You're so clueless right now, I'm dying to get you upstairs where I can have you all to myself."

"All I'm getting into is you, Nox." He says in a whisper. "And that's all I want."

With that we both exit the car and I lock the doors. We agreed that we would take a shower, so I head in first and submerge myself in scorching hot water, then quickly shave my legs and pussy. Once I'm done, I proceed into my night routine and skincare, before taking out the scarlet red lingerie set, I had bought when I was in Sunleth.

I wipe the fogged mirror clear with my hand then put on the lace bra and put the clasp on before sliding into the scarlet thong. The set also has a lace garter belt and suspenders with stockings, but I felt that I looked better without them, so I cast the stockings away.

The bra pushed my breasts up and gave the illusion that my chest is fuller than it usually is, but that's the magic of lingerie. My ass on the other hand, is almost completely exposed if it weren't for the thin piece of fabric that serves as a barrier. The suspenders are running down the butt cheeks and my thighs in the front.

My face looks so plain without makeup, but I don't want to put on a full face of makeup either, so I settle with a few brushes of mascara and red lipstick. I slide my white robe around my body and walk out the bathroom to conceal part of the surprise when Jimin heads into the bathroom. I know he's going to take less time to shower than me, so I get to work straight away.

The bed was already made, so I gather all the goods from under my bed. Starting with the ropes and the blindfold, I put them in the middle of the bed then start lighting up the aromatic candles on the nightstands. I put some candles on the vanity close to the door and some near the window then dim the lights to create the perfect atmosphere. Then I quickly run downstairs to retrieve the champagne and the bucket with ice I saved specifically for today along with two glasses. Namjoon and Cassie were sitting quietly in the living room, watching a movie, and they stared at me like I was a lunatic as I marched towards the stairs. Once I reach the room, I put the bucket on the tableside near our bed and place the glasses next to it.