80 | bonded by trust

Start from the beginning

All I feel from then on is his chest heaving up and down as he breathes.

When we reach the cabin, I gently pat Jimin's shoulder to wake him up and move the strands of his hair away from his face. It's been a good forty-five minutes and he's been sleeping during the ride, resting his head on my shoulder as I traced countless love letters all over his head, just to make it easier for my darling to drift into a relaxing sleep.

Ryan pulls over at the parking lot and Yoongi is the first one to exit the car. He plucks the Airpods from his ears and shoves them in the case then heads up the porch while the rest of us are taking our sweet time.

"You guys, okay? I know I'm a shitty driver." Ryan mutters. "Is he carsick?" He asks, gesturing over at Jimin whose eyes are slowly opening.

"No, he was just sleeping."

He pulls away from me and the warmth that slipped off his body and seeped into mine is starting to fade as Ryan opens the car door only to allow the cold inside.

"What time is it?" Jimin asks, his voice raspy from the nap.

"It's eight thirty." I reply, looking at my phone. "You tired?"

He smiles as he leans into my throat, planting a kiss on my skin. "I rest up pretty well for that surprise you said you prepared for me." His voice drops an octave. He pulls my hair away from my neck and lets it hang on my opposite shoulder when he kisses me adoringly.

"Someone's eager." I mewl, running my hand on his thigh and he chuckles deeply.

"For you always." He pecks my jaw. "Does my little surprise have anything to do with those red ropes in your suitcase?"

My eyes widen like plates when the last question leaves his lips. "You saw that?" I ask, trying to maintain my composure. My guess is that he found them last night when I told him to bring me my favorite candles from my bag. I'd hidden the ropes and candles this morning under our bed, but apparently, I was too late.

"I didn't mean to randomly look through your things, but it was inevitable."

"I'm not accusing you of anything." I tell him. "I told you to bring me my candles after all. I was the one who was careless."

A loud knock on the window glass startles the both of us. It's Ryan standing outside with the car keys in hand.

"You guys smooch out here or should I lock up?" He asks.

I roll down the window and snatch the keys from his hands. This isn't the time for interruptions. "I'll lock up. Go inside. We'll follow you in a minute." As soon as Ryan leaves, we resume our conversation.

"So, what do you think?" I ask him.

"Of what?"

I eye him carefully. "Of you being tied up."

He runs a hand through his hair and laughs nervously. "So, you weren't completely wasted when you suggested that last night."

"It's been on my mind for a while Jimin." I say lowly and his dark brown eyes twinkle in the dark. But then I clear my throat as I pull away from him. "We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." I can understand if he has worries about this.

He's pretty openminded as it is, but this is a slightly bigger step for us, because in our whole sex life, I am usually the one following his lead even though I tend to be more authoritative. This is new for him, and I want to make sure I have his consent and his trust.

"Have you ever been restrained?" I ask him. "During sex I mean."

He thinks a little. "No," he mutters. "Have you done this before?"