80 | bonded by trust

Nox

Present

As we walk out of the restroom, I can feel Cassie sneaking peaks at me out of concern and I adjust my sweater before turning to face her.

"Can you keep this encounter between us please?" I ask her sweetly and her eyes widen. I see that she struggles to answer so I continue, "I know you're very close with Jimin, but I would appreciate it if you didn't tell him."

"My lips are sealed." She tells me. "This is between you and him, so it's not my place anyway."

"Thank you." I smile. "I will tell him about it, just not now. I want us to enjoy this little getaway while we're here."

"Fair enough."

And with that we head towards the sitting area. My eyes scan the room for any signs of Elijah and thankfully I don't see him anywhere. I'm still shocked that out of all the places we chose to go on a vacation, my ex-boyfriend coincidentally popped out of the ground like a daisy. Something tells me that he's not alone and that he probably has company, but whatever the case, I just hope I don't bump into him ever again. Not here and definitely not back at Sunleth.

As soon as we reach our table, I notice that the table is empty and that probably meant that Namjoon has already paid for dinner. Cassie hurries over to him with a grin and she kisses him on the cheek before plopping down next to him, while I trace Jimin's shoulder with my finger before sitting down. Soon enough, we decide that it's finally time to take off, so we wear our fuzzy coats and head downstairs.

"I'm gonna go back to my hotel, so I guess I'll see you around, or back home." Jungkook says giving me a hug. "Thank you for having me, guys." He adds, smiling up at everyone. Meanwhile, I can feel Jimin's eyes nailing Jungkook the entire time until he takes his arms off me.

"Feel free to swing by the house whenever." Namjoon says. "Just don't bring the entire working crew with you next time."

"Noted." He grins.

His dark brown eyes fall on Jimin and the corners of his mouth quirk up. "It's been very nice meeting you man." He says to him then extends his hand for a shake. "Take care of her." His voice falls down an octave when he utters the last sentence, and he pats him on the shoulder before taking off.

Jimin looks befuddled from the whole interaction, as if he's debating on whether he should bite his head off for telling him the obvious or to feel glad that he cares for me in a platonic way. He adjusts his glasses on the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath.

"Hey Jungkook!" He calls out and he turns around with his hands stuffed in his pockets. "Let's have another ski match sometime."

Jungkook smiles. "Sure thing."

Then we go to our cars and Ryan declares that he'll drive since Jimin has been our chaperone since day one, so Jimin tosses the keys to him, and we settle in the backseat while Yoongi calls shotgun.

"I just know I'm going to feel my limbs falling apart by tomorrow." Yoongi says with a yawn. "This whole trip serves as my yearly workout." Ryan starts the car and Yoongi takes out his phone and blasts songs from one of favorite bands 'Falling in Reverse' in his Airpods. "I don't want to move ever again..." he murmurs.

He closes his eyes and I scoot near Jimin and take his hand in mine when he hooks a leg under my own.

My head leans against his shoulder and he rests his head on mine kissing it gently. I shut my eyes and I can hear him take off his glasses and puts them in the case.