40. Fallen star🌟 (final)

Warning - Mature Content 🔞 Some of you might need tissues so grab some😪. Ready to uwu and be cautious there are major and minor time skips every where.
This is the longet chapter I ever wrote. (8966 words. Rip my fingers)
Enjoy and don't forget to hit the star and add a vote 🌟 ............!

........"KIM SEOKJIN WAIT! WE NEED TO TALK".........

Jin has suppressed a sob clutching his dress shirt tightly. He knew he couldn't look into alpha's eyes without breaking into tears at the helpless and shameful feeling weighing his heart.

*Phone rings and Namjoon walked away a bit*

"Yes appa, what? No, I mean........ I wasn't gonna go for long. I am coming".

Namjoon's father had called him to recall he has left the premises not waiting for to contract signing event which was supposed to be one of the biggest events of the night.

Namjoon wasn't thinking straight when he yell at Jin a minute ago. His mind was gloomy as he couldn't connect the dots between what he heard a while ago. As a grow up with a brain he know what that bastard meant, yet he was in a denial to accept any of that information.

Namjoon lifts his head to look into Jin's face pushing his phone back into his pocket. That's when Jin slowly turned to alpha's side.

"Namjoon-ah I- I need to --"

"I have to go now, Jin. We'll talk later. Sorry for yelling at you but I am still not in my right mind so will talk later".

Namjoon finished his words pushing his hair back. Jin hasn't heard the call Namjoon received a few minutes ago. Scared omega thought Namjoon was about to leave the house out of anger and annoyance.

Once alpha turns and lifts his feet to move, the omega has burst out loud. "Namjoon-ah don't leave. D-on't drive now, you might cause yourself in an accident. I'll leave----"
Jin has choked on his own words as he was trying to make the alpha stay.

Namjoon has frozen on his steps seeing how much omega was struggling to hold back his urge to touch his hands. Jin was trying his best not to grab alpha's hands. Actually, he was struggling the hell out of his life not to throw himself into alpha's chest. He was in such huge need to soothe in a protective warm hug. But he knew he isn't worthy enough for getting treated such delicately. He was feeling so dirty and low even though all he was being in his entire life is innocent.

Namjoon hasn't shown any trait of softness toward the latter since they came home. He wasn't purposely doing yet his alarmed alpha pride was neglecting the omega near him.

"I am going back to the party. Please go in and have some rest Jin". Namjoon said in a stern voice, still choosing to walk out of the house.

"J-joonie I-I am s-sorry--- ----"

Namjoon has immediately turned to the omega's side. He didn't expect an apology from the omega. He just wants to hear all he heard are lies and nothing is real from Jin's lips. So hearing the omega's words alpha had lose his sane".

"S-sorry !?. Just say all I heard are lies. Seokjin I don't even want to think any further. Just say me that man was babbling and the things he just tells are all meaningless gibberish!"

Jin's shoulders were furiously shaking as he kept his head lowered to the floor not having enough courage to look into those dragon eyes, that he so surely knew burning with anger.

Namjoon has harshly grabbed the omega's hand pulling him closer to him. His grip was so tight yet he didn't mind losing it even a bit. After six months of dating, he knew he has open his heart a hundred percent to the omega. He knew he has shared the tiniest information about his life with him. Now only he realizes he knew nothing about Jin other than his mate or husband or boyfriend or whatever the thing has left him with a child. Even it also wasn't the direct information he got from the omega, but a result of an overheard conversation he had with Jungkook.