3. Hell ?

Jimin has awake with a throbbing pain in his head. Unfamiliar walls had guarded the room filled with an intoxicating scent which made him feel like he gonna puke at any moment. After so many struggles he managed to sit on the huge bed looking around to guess where he was. It looked more like a cheap hotel room or a pub.

His head felt like spinning and his whole body felt numb and frozen. Slightly opened windows were welcoming the freezing evening breeze in. As the coldness in the room directly touched the omega's bare body Jimin has hugged his torso running both hands on his bare chest.

That's when Jimin realized he was fully naked.

Scared omega let out a loud scream dragging the sheets beside him to cover his naked body though no one was in the room except Only him at the moment.

There was an envelope on the nightstand.

Jimin felt like his whole world crashed in front of him as his eyes fall on what was contained in the envelope.

NO.............NO WAY.......... IT'S NOT TRUE...................!!!

They can't do this to me I am not the person in these. 
No someone please say this is just a nightmare.

Please...................

The envelope contains with few photographs and a printed letter.

Jimin was naked on the bed surrounded by two men in those photos. And those photos had been captured in every contemptible way and Jimin felt he shouldn't live in this world anymore. He felt so dirty and disreputable even by the thought that someone touched him who wasn't Yoongi.

His naked boy was only revealed to the person who he was in love. Omega was too pure to be called as the things written in this letter.

You are a whore who slept with men for money. So don't ever dare to step into Seoul to mess up with Yoongi's life.
You can raise that illegitimate thing in you and I am pretty sure even you don't know whose child is that.
No wonder, after sleeping with men for money a faggot like you end up carrying random adulterer's seeds inside you.
My men got to know that you are working there and those photographs will be sent to Yoongi too. Shame on you and nothing to wonder about your cheap self, after all, you are an orphan who tries to turned a billionaire boy into your sugar daddy.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE DON'T BE DARE TO STEP ON SEOUL EVER.

Jimin has fainted by the shock and it took around a few hours for him to come to his consciousness.
Younger one cried for hours holding the sheets without knowing what should he do next.

Even hours later the boy was wheezing and sobbing so hard at the moment his eyes aren't tearing up as there's no tears left to cry out.

He still didn't know where he was and how many days he was kept inside this place. Jimin is scared about everything happening to him but above all what scared him the most is thinking they had used his body to pleasure themselves while he was unconscious.

It could affect the life growing inside him.

"I am so sorry baby............!!!"
His trembling fingers were drawing circles on his flat tummy sobbing uncontrollably.   

"What did I do so wrong all this happen to me? Yoongi I promise I never do such things I was always yours and you are the only one".

Jimin found his clothes lying on the dusty floor. He managed to put on his trousers and shirt leaving behind his jacket and shoes. He needs to leave this place if it wasn't for the innocent life inside him he might already end his life even without having a second thought.

He realizes this isn't any hotel or a guest house as soon as he opens the door. This is a room inside a male omega stripper club. Naked men were roaming around hugging their clients, drunken people were dancing and singing like maniacs, male omegas getting fucked by paid customers senselessly against walls. And this little detail is enough for him to have a clear idea about what this place is.

 Jimin only got able to take a few steps out, one drunken man tried to kiss him and drag him inside a room touching all over his butt whispering disgusting things to his ear. Jimin has let out a scream trying his best to push the fat man aside. At the same time, a tall man had dragged that man to him signaling Jimin to take the chance and run away. Jimin barely managed to run toward the same room with his shaky legs.

Shutting the door behind younger had leaned against the metal door sinking his head between his folded legs which he drag closer to his chest.

He was heaving and panting heavily by the shock.

After twenty minutes he heard a knock on his door and Jimin covered his ears trying to ignore the call.

"Open the door".

Voice was calm and Jimin felt the owner of the voice wasn't any harm.

He slowly open the door peeking outside and quickly recognized the person standing in front of him. He was the person who save him before.

The tall elegant male has quickly entered the room locking it from inside. First, he checks whether the camera inside the room is on or off. After realizing they weren't recording the room he turn to the boy who was looking at him with teary eyes.

"Listen, boy, don't come outside until I knock on the door again. I'll knock thrice and call you by your name, what is your name?"

"Jj-Jimin".

"Okay, Jimin until then don't open the door. If anyone tries to check-in scream 'occupied' and play this".

He quickly push a recorder on the clueless boy's hand and left the room after making sure no one was in the corridor noticing he coming out from this specific room.

Jimin couldn't process what happened now and he regrets at least not asking about his name but he felt he could trust that male who had a kind look in his eyes.

Even before 15 minutes passed he got a knock on his door opened his lips to say occupied but his lips didn't make any audible sound as he was too tired and scared about what is happening around him.

The knock on the metal door went lounder and Jimin manage to press the recorder's button.

He felt blood rush into his face and his hand starts to tremble.

That recorder was playing an audio clip of moaning and growling sounds.
The person who knock on the door walked away realizing there's a client inside it. He was the person who took count regarding the occupied rooms and free rooms.

Jimin sat on the floor covering his mouth with his hands not to make any sobbing sound.

Now he realize exactly what happen to him and where he was. This is a place prostitution house. So he was forcefully brought here by those men and now Jimin starting to have a mental breakdown thinking about every possible thing that could happen to him while he is unconscious after.

Just now he know someone was trying to help him but he didn't know how long he had to wait and how many knocks he will have on his door in the waiting process.

Update : 25/11/2021

Enjoy and make sure to leave a comment 🌝 I wanna know your ideas.
You know I am doubting my work as always so let me hear from you
😀👉👈