34. Gone...

It's been one week since Jungkook's birthday. Everything was going the same without anything special or new. As always, Jin takes care of kids making sure Taehyung and Jungkook are doing good minding the kitchen chores and small household activities. There were few housemaids to do the house chores but Jin enjoy doing things on his own.

He talks with Jimin at least five times a week. He was so happy for the younger one hearing he is doing well with his baby son and mate Yoongi. Hoseok has sent Jungkook a big set of colouring stuff for his birthday promising he will take him to play in the amusement park when he back to Daegu.

Jungkook has bounced back from the incident that happen on his birthday but the boy was now kinda avoiding his friend's father. It happens after Jin promised him not to bother Mr. Kim who treats them kindly. Jin hasn't asked him not to talk to him but Jungkook was now kinda hesitant to be comfortable around alpha.

Jin has made Jungkook understand they cannot expect Mr. Kim to be his father cause they gonna soon leave Tae's house. The boy has thrown a tantrum saying he won't leave and he loves to live with Taetae but Jin has made him understand putting the things in a way a kid can understand explaining things slowly and dearly.

For the entire week, Namjoon was busy with some foreign customers related stuff. Because of that either Taehyung or others couldn't get to see the alpha frequently in the house as he come home at midnight and leave in the early morning hours. 

Today is the day Namjoon gonna attend the discussion which is supposed to sum up the final decisions they were working on for a week.

Time 6.25 in the morning.

Namjoon came downstairs taking the blazer hanging on the hanger in one hand and laptop bag and other box folders in his other hand. Since still, it's early in the morning he hasn't expected anyone to awake.

But surprisingly Namjoon heard some noises coming from the downstairs kitchen with delicious food smells.

"Good morning Namjoon. Have something before you leave".

"Oh good morning...I didn't expect to see you this early".

"Jin has smiled placing some side dishes on the table".

"How did you know by the way?

"Um.........I heard you talking to your secretary over the phone last night. I was just passing by after putting boys to bed".

"Thank you for this. Guess you have to wake up so early to make this much".

"Don't mention. Eat well, you barely eat dinner".

Namjoon sat down placing his things beside him slightly folding the hems of the shirt.

"Woah.....this is so good Jin. Your cookings feel like heaven. No wonder why Taehyung brag then his friend's papa is a good cook unlike me".

Namjoon has quickly let out his honest praise savouring the freshly cooked food's taste that hit his every taste bud.

Jin has smiled placing a glass of water next to him.

"Eat a lot then, mister hardworking".

Alpha laughed serving more stew on his bowl.

"Taehyung missed you these days".
*Not only Taehyung, Jungkook, and I also miss you..... Like a lot*

"I know, this week is too heavy but after today I am free until I shifted to Daegu".

Jin's face lightened with a pleasant smile hearing alpha gonna stay home but Namjoon hadn't noticed it as Jin was turning to the pantry packing some boxes.