15. Long time no see!

Sky-High held a press conference officially announcing that they've into expanding their businesses to Daegu.

After that, as pre-planned, they had arranged a business dinner to strengthen their bonds with new and old local and foreign business partners.

The whole venue was filled with businessmen, their families, media reporters, hotel staff, and personal staff; which consists of bodyguards and personal assistants who attended with the VIPs.

"Woah this place really smells so expensive".

"Yah! Don't act stupid try to be more professional".

"Daebak look at her dress".

"Don't point out people they might think we are broke into here".

Jimin wasn't listening to his colleagues.

He was so lost in his own thoughts to the point trying to enter the venue from the door holding a signboard that says exit.

"Jiminah this way. Come in this way, let's stick together".

With an especial invitation, the marketing team has entered to the fancy venue. The whole team didn't have an idea about why should their presence be requested here. Anyway as they've had a group invitation no one could be left behind for any reason. So no matter how much Jimin need to boycott the event he had to hook it for the sake of his team.

Besides Jimin, who worried thinking he might bump into someone who knows him from his previous workplace or Min's family, his whole group were admiring the elegant surrounding which screams the expensiveness.

"Richy rich people look like a different species aren't they"?

Jimin has gasped when HyeRi approaches him at the most unexpected moment.

"Oh, it's you".

Annyeongaseyo Jimin-ssi did I startled you?

"Annyeongaseyo Hye Ri-ssi honestly yes. I wasn't expecting to get called by a familiar face than my teammates here".

"Haha! I guess. so you are an invitee?"

"Yes as a group we were invited here".

"Oh, I see. It's really boring here do you wanna have a drink?"

"No I am fine".

They couldn't continue their conversation any further as all the media people and securities starts to run toward the main entrance in a commotion.

Jimin and his team have stood up from their seats following the crowd to see what is going on.

VIP securities and another group of local police have cleared the way letting VIP and his family enter the venue.

Hundreds of flashers were enlightening the whole place as news reporters and local entertaining news agency agents try to capture a glimpse of the iconic moment.

VIP securities have pushed a few aggressive news reporters aside when the young CEO stepped out of the luxurious vehicle fixing his expensive suit. Following him, his wedded wife has also stepped out taking the alpha's extended hands.

Min Yoongi the CEO of the chain of businesses has guided his wife to the reception protectively placing one hand on her waist and slightly waving to the media reporters posing for few photographs.

Everyone was too busy to notice Jimin's shaking hands and sweaty forehead and distressing scent. Omega has mentally thanked Jin for advising him to cover his scent with a scent neutralizer.

Jimin was well aware that he has to face this once he agreed to attend this in the first place but still, he couldn't stop his eyes brimming with tears as he witnessed his alpha and his lawfully wedded mate.