32. Happiness

''Um, smell so nice........''

Yoongi has put his hands on Jimin's waistline leaning on his back, hugging him from behind.

''Oh, you take a wash?''

Jimin replied continues to cut the veggies and greens like he wasn't even a bit affected by his move. But his cheeks say another story. His cheeks had turned to a light shade of red telling how impacted he was feeling getting back-hugged by shirtless Yoongi who just came out from the bath. Younger's nostrils felt the way alpha's strong scent filled the room.

''Baby do you want my help with anything?''

Jimin needs to say the biggest help he could do for him is stop playing those hanky panky games with him and take off his hands from his waist. But lowkey he wanted alpha to continue whatever the act he was keeping with him cause it felt so new to his life. Getting loved and having attention on him by someone he cherished and loved always filled Jimin's heart with the thought this life is worthy to live. These few days make him realize how desperate he was to have Yoongi by his side.

Yoongi has placed a few butterfly kisses on his nape rubbing omega's arms gently nuzzling his nose on his nape.

Since he couldn't see the younger's face he didn't know the severity of the effect he left on the omega who was enclosed in his arms. Jimin has placed the knife on the cutting board turning around to see wet-haired shirtless Yoongi who was only dressed up in a pair of sweatpants.

Younger omega felt butterflies in his stomach cause alpha's manly view is making his heart do flip flops and double beats. Jimin has shyly closed his eyes when Yoongi leans on his lips to leave a sweet peck on him. Alpha has fondly caressed Jimin's left cheek with his thumb tugging a soft lock behind his ear. 

''Baby, I can do the rest go and have a wash''.

Jimin has shake his head putting his hands around alpha's neck.

''I can do it. But someone is messing up me''.

Yoongi chuckled feeling Jimin rest his head on his chest.

''Oh am I bugging you?''

''You aren't troubling me but my omega is in a trouble. Jimin said burying his reddish face on alpha's neck giggling at how Yoongi playfully bit his ear.

''Oh my god. You are so fucking cute Min Jimin''.

Hitting on alpha's firm chest Jimin has again turned to continue what he was doing cause he had to finish his chores before his son was awake.

Yoongi has placed his one last kiss on Jimin's temple before he walks to the sink to do the piled-up dishes.

The day before yesterday they had to take Yoon Su to have the second injection he was supposed to have before his surgery. Out of the discomfort and frustration, he had cried the entire yesterday. Both parents were very worried yet they knew they have to face it.

Jimin silently thinks how different his life is now. Having Yoongi by his side makes him feel like they have a shield to protect them from every bad. Seeing Yoon Su's bond getting strong with alpha makes his heart filled with pure bliss. Having his mate by his side made Jimin's life a thousand times better.

Yes, they were already mated.

Yoongi has marked Jimin a few days later their first intimate night. Yoongi always had a fancy plan for that but he understood what important now is to claim his omega to him cause it ensure Jimin's rights for him.

Jimin who never expect expensive and fancy things in his life was the happiest to call himself as his alpha's mate and carry his mating mark on his collarbone like a real omega proclaimed by his alpha.