25. Cruel World

LET ME LEAVE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD.

"Sir, you shouldn't leave the bed---"

*Loud noise of plates crashing on the floor*

Panicked Museol ran toward the ground floor, understanding that at this moment he must contact his boss, who was discussing a serious matter with two of his lawyers, even though he asked not to interrupt him.

"Sir he awakes"

As soon as Yoongi heard those words he get up in a commotion to reach the above floor. Throwing a few folders he held at a random table alpha fastened his space not caring the two confused males look at him dumbfoundedly.

"Sir be careful there might be glass pieces everywhere".

Yoongi has nodded his head pressing the doorknob to enter the room.

Alpha has panicked witnessing the room's floor. Splintered porcelain bowl pieces and transparent water glass pieces were scattered everywhere. Two pillows were dropped on the floor side by side of the bed and its sheets were also hanging by the edge of the wooden bed.

Yoongi who searched all over the room to see that petite body stopped in front of the walk-in closet hearing the whimpering sound. Finally, his eyes met the crying one who was sitting on the floor hugging his knees. 

Alpha has slowly crouched down to match the omega's level gently putting one hand on his left shoulder to gain his attention.

Even though he was being as gentle as he could, the oversensitive younger who suffered from lots and loads gasped slapping the hand away screaming "don't touch me" which was followed by a loud sob. 

Panicked alpha has quickly taken off his hand not knowing what he should do. He knew Jimin shouldn't sit on the cold floor like that but there wasn't anything he could do at the moment rather staying still beside him.

Omega who wasn't ready to see who was staying beside him make sure not to raise his head. But as Jimin gradually breathed that familiar alpha's scent mixed air younger omega found his unrest omega soul finding its peace, making his restless inner wolf calm and relaxed.

After a couple of minutes staying in the same position, Jimin has lifted his head eventually to confirm what he got to feels, with his two eyes.

Jimin's teary reddish cheeks, puffed eyes, messy hair, pale skin, trembling lips scream he wasn't doing either physically or mentally well. The terrified look his eyes held was more than enough for anyone to understand what kind of a battle he was hung in.

Being careful enough not to break the eye contact alpha slowly extended one hand to move the strands of hair falling on younger's eyes. Yoongi's desperately howling alpha self has subconsciously mumbled "Jimin-ah please........" in a very hushed voice when he saw the way boy trembling like a scared kitten under his touch.

Jimin keep his eyes on alpha for a few seconds like he was trying to confirm the person standing in front of him is the real Yoongi and he wasn't dreaming. He never thought he'll be able to meet Min Yoongi after what he went through one and a half days ago. Jimin never thought alpha will ever wanna see him after hearing what he went through at the campsite that night.

But hearing the soothing voice and feeling the familiar touch of the alpha's fingertips make him realize he was with the alpha at the moment. This realization ushered Jimin to let his guard down urging himself to crash on alpha's chest refreshing his cryings once again louder than before.

Yoongi has just held him without uttering a single word looking at how the younger omega completely melts down in his embrace. Jimin was crying rivers washing his aching heart with freely streaming hot tears. He was feeling an unexplainable huge comfort realizing he wasn't with Taemin or any other person he was scared to see himself with.