35. His Everything...

"NOOOOOOOO !!!"

"FUCK IT !!!"

Bemoaning father and husband Min Yoongi crashed on the main entrance's doorway pulling his hair out. How his heart takes the view in front of him. He hugged his son's one of the stuffed toys dropped on the floor breaking into tears hysterically. There isn't any clue about his family. His baby son and beautiful mate disappeared without any clue. All the CCTV cameras were blasted while his all guards were either severely injured or unconscious. The main door was destroyed with an uncountable amount of bullet holes and the living room was a bloody mess.

Ambulance staff, police, and other legal offices were checking every corner of the busted house. Four guards were deadly injured and another two were unconscious.
Three masked men were dead and another two were unconscious.

.
.
.
.

"Yoongi !!! Yoongi hey listen man you aren't in your right mind. wait............."

Kim Namjoon who immediately came here after hearing what happen two hours ago followed his emotionally unstable friend out of the fear he will make irrational moves worsening the situation.

Namjoon was able to stop him.

"LET ME GO MY SON AND HUSBAND ARE GONE LET ME FIND THEM". 
"Namjoo-ah what should I do now?"

Namjoon instantly pulls Yoongi to a hug holding him tightly not letting him get into the car.

"Listen !!!"

Yoongi pushed Namjoon away trying to get into his car but Namjoon was able to stop him again.

"Okay okay, then I'll drive".

Yoongi has plopped himself onto the passenger seat still holding the YoonSu's  toy in his hand.

Namjoon starts to drive but he doesn't know where to.

*Phone ringing*

Yoongi didn't wanna answer it but he know the other side had something to inform.

"Shin Ha I truly can't talk right now. Chan will be returned to you soon".

"Don't hold listen".

"Tell it quickly".

"Yoongi it's- it's done by my stepdad".

"What?"

"Your f-family........"

Namjoon pulls the car suddenly aside stepping on the brake pad hearing Yoongi's frustrated yelling.

"WHAT !!!"

"Yoongi even I don't know what they were planning and how they know about your mate and child. A moment ago chan returned, thanks to you. He told me the place where they kept him was like a farmhouse. As I suspect my stepdad was the one who shot my Chan".

"He was shot?"

"Luckily nothing serious that's not what important at the moment".

"He told few minutes before he saved he got to see few wounded men came there. He didn't hear much but he told me my stepfather has slapped one man there when he told him, he couldn't find anyone in your house.
He had clearly heard your name mentioned by that man.

Yoongi has cut the line.

"THAT FUCKING RAT KANG TAE SHIK".

.
.
.

With trembling legs, Jimin stood up to see around. It's been around two hours since they take him here. The room he kept was a luxurious one so he guessed it was a hotel suite. 
He has been hugging his son the entire time cause pup was so terrified by the suddenly occurred situation and cried too much making his little self tired out.