30. Found !?

Four stubby hands were busily creating a mess in the kitchen adding some extra workload to the omega who was standing beside them with a concerned look.

"Taetae weally ?"

Five years old senior chef who got some before experience in cookies making, make a face to his clueless yet happy friend who was messily mixing dry ingredients in a big bowl.

"Koo this is fun". Boxy smile owner who was covered with a bit of flour on his both cheeks exclaimed giggling out loud. Moving front on the step-on-stool he stood up Taehyung waved the wooden spatula he hold in the air, to show his friend he is having the best time in his life.

"Okay, honey rest will do by papa ?".
Understanding this is the time he should stop them Jin makes Taehyung sit next to Jungkook who was already sitting on the pantry top munching on an apple.

Seeing his friend is pouting Jungkook reassured him.

"Taetae don't be sad fun part is coming........"
"Papa can Taetae and Koo cut shapes ?"

Jin gently pinched his son's cheek saying "of course, you can sweety" with laughter seeing how excited kids were to cut their cookies with chosen shapes

.
.
.

The mess can wait but kids can't. That is true.

Seokjin let out a deep sigh seeing how two little monkeys ruined the countertop trying to decorate the cookies they cut.

Taehyung sprinkled star-shaped sugar decorations on his ginger man-shaped cookies while Jungkook was pressing nuts on his cookies saying he maid choconut cookies.

This experience was new to Taehyung. So the boy was on cloud nine in the whole evening. Giving Jin a mini heart attack Taehyung had tried to press his nose against the oven's glassy surface telling him he need to see how his babies doing there.

Jin bearly convinced two boys to go to the living room saying play or draw something cause he need to clean the place peacefully.

.
.
.

"Appa!"

Namjoon crouched down spreading his arms to squeezed the running boy in a bear hug.

"How was your day buddy?"

"We make cookies with papa. It's so fun appa".

"Oh, you did? Wow, the smell is nice..."

The boy has shrieked in happiness jumping up and down as he is too excited to share what he made with his father.

Namjoon holds his palm up winking at his son who happily follows him doing their signature appa and Tae's high five which they named big boys' high five.

Five years older who was sitting on the floor scribbling on his drawing book stopped what he was doing for a moment. With a smile, he keep his doe eyes on his friend Tae and his appa wishing he could also join with their big boy high five.