8. Struggles

Jimin was walking up and down through the hospital hallway.

It has been two weeks after the baby starts to show various kinds of symptoms after the day Jimin took him home from the daycare.

Now the time is 11 pm.
Yoonsu's condition got a bit serious and Jimin decided to take the baby to the nearest hospital after calling Hoseok.

He was waiting outside as a nurse advised him to stay outside until the doctor checked the baby. He was insisting to stay inside but one of the nurses in the child care unit has consoled Jimin explaining the child's condition and they have to do a few tests to know the exact reason.

After a good half an hour he got called inside and Yoonsu was weakly laying on soft sheets inside the doctor's office.

"Is he okay? What happens to my baby?"

"Mr. Park can we ask about his other parent. Because we think it's better to talk about this with his other parent since you are too tense".

Jimin wiped his cheeks pulling himself together to make the doctor believe he is ready to hear from him.

"It's okay doctor we can talk".

Okay, don't get panicked Mr. Park, and please corporate with the questions.

I'll do my best doctor please proceed.

Did you ever try to abort the baby when you were pregnant?

NO!!! never

Sorry for the question we know that was offensive but we need to know so, please.

Jimin nod messily wiping his cheeks.

Did you ever notice him getting easily tired when he is crawling or trying to take steps?

After thinking a bit he has answered as Yes
Because he noticed the way his baby easily gets tired by the least effort.

Are you still nursing him?

Um..... yes. Only at the night.

Then did you notice the way baby's breaths getting uneven when he trying to suckle?

Jimin had immediately nodded at the question pressing his hand against his knee caps nervously. He had taken him to clinical advice as he had noticed his child's frequent breathing problems. But back then the baby didn't diagnose with any illness.

What's wrong with my child doctor?

Don't get scared we are suspecting that he is suffering from congenital lung disease.
It's a condition that arises when he is in the womb and it led his lungs to malfunction. Seriousness in this condition is his condition could get worst when he is growing up.

But don't worry we can proceed the treatments to make him better until he is three years old. After that most probably he might have to undergo a surgical process as his condition is a bit series.

Jimin let out a sob watching his sleeping child. He felt miserable by the thought his little treasure is suffering.

The doctor had given him lots of advice explaining to him what to do and what not to do. And how he should process his further treatments.

* * * * *

Jimin and Jin got able to move into a better house.

Jungkook is so in love with Yoon Su because he was yearning to have a sibling to himself. Jin and Hoseok helped him to consult the best child specialists in Daegu regarding Yoon Su's problem.

Jin is the biggest emotional support he had by his side in the entire time.

Jimin had completely forgotten about his and Namjoon's encounter. He was wishing not to meet him again with his whole heart been afraid to meet people related to Yoongi.