14. Silent tears.

Jimin has to face Jin's interrogation process around one hour after he came home. Namjoon has dropped him as he promised early in the morning.

After telling everything about last night younger omega has asked a favor from Jin to babysit Yoon Su until he gets ready for work.

Jin has willingly helped him understanding what Jimin needs at the moment is some alone time to pull himself together.
.
.

Team three, congratulations guys.
The marketing plan you submitted to the BOD had been selected as the best among all three groups. So as you know this product line is a foreign one but you have to submit your work to their local Joint venture which operates under the Sky-High label.

Jimin felt a lump in his throat as he heard that he had to work with Sky-High until they finish their project. But he didn't have any other option than corporate with the risen situation as he all needed at the moment is having a good pay, so he knew he didn't have any other option than stick into the team. So with a thudding heart, he continued to listen to what his superior still explaining to him and his fellow team members.

  There is nothing to worry guys since we also eventually became their sub-label it'll feel more like you are working in the local context. So don't fear yourself thinking you have to meddle with foreign stuff.

That's all for now.

 And yes.......  definitely your salary rates will be up in the due course. So do a good teamwork guys it's your responsibility to protect our band's goodwill.

Ah....... I forget to mention this Friday night Sky-High holds a press conference and a dinner night for all the executive staff. But they have especially asked for your participation since on that day the company CEO and all the foreign ventures join there.

Please find your invitations on this Wednesday that's it, you are dismissed.
.
.
.
Jimin couldn't be happy as his fellow team members did. Congratulating to the teammates he took his leave first at least not waiting for celebratory team dinner out.
No one bothers Jimin, since they are well aware that he had a child to care for.

.
.
.

Going through the text messages Jimin had replied to a text from Namjoon which content confusing spelling errors and blurry babyface.

From the day he met older, alpha was checking on him as he care about his own younger brother. But for the day it wasn't definitely Namjoon but his little monkey Taetae.

Sending a cute reply to the messy text message, Jimin has recalled how excited Teahyung was to see him in his house on that morning.

When Yoongi and Jimin were together he had babysat little one uncountable times. Whenever alphas have to join with business-related stuff Jimin was the one who look after Teahyung since the little pup loved to hang out with his Mimi a lot.

When Taehyung saw Jimin on that day little one refuse to believe it's his Mimi because he knew his Mimi didn't have a baby he is his baby. But after spending a few minutes with Jimin little one had cried asking Jimin not to go.

Namjoon knew how much Taehyung adored Yoongi's boyfriend Jimin since he was the only omega male to get closer to his son after his mate left them. So when Jimin leave that day he had promised the crying six years old that he will visit him and call him frequently.

Though he didn't, Taehyung never forget to talk to Jimin whenever he could reach Namjoon's mobile. Most of the time Namjoon was the one who connect the line but days as of today Taehyng was the little monkey goofing without his father's knowledge by using his phone.
.
.
.