33. Way to Heart

Warning: It's a fluff warning Ya'll 😏😌 cause the author had just finished watching a romantic movie.

''Hyung.............''

Jimin widens his eyes when Yoongi casually scoops him in his hands.

Yoongi has carried Jimin in his hands to the bathroom.

''It's okay hun let's have a bath together. Why so shy....?''

Jimin was blushing as a mess. Still, he wasn't that adjusted to alpha's those flirty acts suddenly coming to him out of nowhere at most random hours.

Like 7 in the morning exact to be said.

Getting naked to alpha's eyes still make Jimin blushed like a mess. Younger's innocent way of replying to him had always made Yoongi's heart flutter.

Yoongi has placed a kiss on his nape smiling at how pure he looked when he was being all shy in front of him even after they know for years. Jimin has slowly released himself from his sleep wears trying to cover himself. Younger's perfect smooth curves had set alpha's heart on fire under the soft light of the bathroom.

Alpha had gotten himself also naked arranging the bath with Jimin's favorite bath bombs.

Both have gotten themselves into the tub full of comforting warm water. Jimin was now leaning on alpha's chest sitting between his legs. Yoongi's hands were gently scrubbing his omega's nape and back making Jimin hum at the relaxing sensation.

''Hyung...........''

''Did I go too rough?

''No.......''

"Then what it is babe".

You've learned to be so romantic. I guess our distance-time really left a big impact on you. Jimin said making Yoongi's arms wrap around his waist".

Yoongi was also surprised about it. He himself was wondering when he become such a soft lovey-dovey person. But he knew one thing without a doubt. Meeting Jimin and his baby son had killed that monster lives inside him.

He enjoys every moment he lives in the house.

Looking at his baby who barely take steps to reach him making grabby hands to him, dealing a little midnight tantrum placing him over his shoulders, wake up to hear his baby voice call him appa while laying on his chest, listen to his baby babbles and adorable way of getting to know words had always filled his heart with pure bliss.

Not only that. Wake up to see peacefully sleeping Jimin on his chest, feel younger's delicate softness under his bare hands, cuddling him overnights, making meals together, kill lazy evenings cooing at their pup, come home after a tiring day to welcome by deliciously made food scents and beautiful omega husband who walking through passage placing their fluffy baby son on the hip to welcome him had added up new additions to Min Yoongi's life making his stony heart melted away.

Since Yoongi went suddenly all silent Jimin has turned to his side.

''Hyung, you okay?''

''Of course, than ever''.

He had pulled the younger into a hug rubbing his bareback. Though both were naked under the bubbles the moment they were sharing was pure and innocent.

''I was wondering what you have done to my life Jimin''.

Caressing alpha's cheeks almost sitting on his lap Jimin had questioned him ''what I've done with his pouty lips''.

''You make me a man. Before you guys came into my life I was a monster. Recalling the days I hurt you makes me wanna ------