13. It's hard

After taking so many different routes to cut off the vehicle tailing them alpha stopped the car in front of his house since he have no idea where he should drive them to.

Getting off the car he walked around to reach the back door.

Jimin are you okay?

Trembling omega has lifted his head from his baby's delicate shoulders which he dearly holds closer to him through out the scary ride.

Older felt a pang in heart seeing younger's teary eyes and trembling hands. He understood omega wasn't in a condition to answer his questions as his struggle is visible. So he decide to help him to come out of the car by taking his belongings to his hands.

Jimin it's okay, you are safe now.
trust me!

Omega knew he is in safe hands from the minute he eyed who helped him, but still he couldn't stop his falling tears and trembling body.

Setting his whiny pup over the shoulder omega stepped out hesitantly. Following alpha's steps, he finds his way to a well-organized modern living room.

N-namjoon h-hyung th-thank you!
Finally, Jimin managed to form a sentence though he stuttered a little in between. But still, his gaze was stuck to the floor as he didn't dare to look into alpha's eyes.

Patting on Jimin's back he guides them to the couch placing his things on the coffee table.

Jimin-ah do you want anything to drink ?.

I'll have a glass of water, please.

Alpha headed to the kitchen after setting the living room's air-conditioner at a rate that comfortable for the baby.

Yoon Su starts to whine as he need a change and to feed. His dinner time is anyway passed so Jimin worriedly search if he could find a bathroom to make his fed-up baby comfortable at least changing him to clean ones.

Once namjoon return, Jimin asked whether he could use the restroom and Namjoon understand the situation. Kindly guide him to the closest restroom alpha state that he'll be back quickly.

Checking on sleeping Taehyung, Namjoon took a quick shower until Jimin take his time.
Still couldn't able to understand could happen Jimin and baby if he didn't decided to follow them.

Flashback

Namjoon had come out after he finished his discussion with the board of directors, one of the companies which operates under his supervision.

Meeting had taken more time than he expected. Anyway, alpha had spend few more hours outside, as he has to drive to a stationary shop to buy some of Taehyung's school supplies.

After having a real struggle for half an hour in the traffic jam finally, he had turned his car passing the bus stop to taking a left turn to reach home.

That's when his eyes fall on Jimin who casually walks in the opposite direction carrying a baby. But that's not what caught alpha's attention. Jimin was followed by three men and he noticed how two black vans take their turns to two alternative roads which across the paths at a three-way junction.

He knew he is already late and his son is also waiting for him but he couldn't just pass unnoticed as his alpha senses alarmed him about some kind of misfortune will meet Jimin within minutes.

End of Flashback
.
.

When Namjoon came downstairs he heard Jimin struggling to calm his frustrated pup. Still, he wasn't able to see the baby's face properly but he guess the pup is a boy.

I am so sorry baby.
Please ........... don't cry sweetheart..........
The baby was not ready to stop his tantrum any soon and alpha noticed it leveled up omega's tension.