31. The World ( M )

Warning  🔞

Jimin embraces the crying baby in his arms taking a few steps backward until he felt it's a safe distance between them. He couldn't see the other male in the eyes who was giving him a death glare.

"So this time you show up with a freaking CHILD?"

Dong Woo who was glaring at the crying Yoon Su and the scared Jimin had barked at them out of the anger he held. When that anonymous call says he, his son is living with a male omega who shows up with a child, Min Dong Woo has not believed that.

But he had suspected that it could be the same orphan who left his son two and half years ago as he got to hear the employee cause a scene with Akio's son happened to be the same Park Jimin.

Turning his worst nightmare into a reality now he is witnessing how Jimin be the one who Yoongi secretly protecting. What made him lose his mind was to see shameless omega holding a toddler like he own the place.

"WHAT THE FU---"

"Please sir............he might get scared". Knowing how sensitive his baby was to alpha outbursts Jimin had begged with a hushed and helpless voice didn't want to see his child again break into tears.

"Huh!!! You got to be kidding me".

"Whose child? Whose child is that? Why do you come back after years to deceive him with someone's child? Did you use your cheap flirtings to catch a married man? Do you know you are destroying his family? He got a wife and a decent and peaceful marriage life before you show up here with this god knows whose child".

"No...........please. Don't talk about my son like that. He.......... He............."

"Stop that shit. Park Jimin".

"DAD STOP !!!!"

Yoongi has stood in front of Jimin facing his angrily burning father still breathing fast thanks to all the running he did from the main gate to here.

"MIN YOONGI!"

Yoon Su has busted into tears loudly as he gasped under the older alpha's growl. By nature, pups tend to be quite sensitive over foreign alpha odors and growlings especially when they happened to be distressing ones.

Jimin who felt so helpless and scared about what was going to happen here nudged his son's face on his chest not being able to move from the spot.

"Please stop it. You are scaring my son".

"What? Your what?"

"DAD! Yes, you heard it correct you are making my child and omega uncomfortable. Please leave for the sake of god".

"Min Yoongi you fucking fool. How stupid you are? After seeing evidence of that whore over there sleeping with men for mo---"

"FUCKING STOP THAT".

Jimin's loud sob and YoonSu's baby cryings had filled the room at once. Yoongi had turned to Jimin's side caressing his cheek feeling his heart shattered seeing how scared and hurt he is.

"Jimin-ah please babe...........go inside".
Yoongi has placed a kiss on his child's head putting a hand over his omega's shoulder to guide them inside.

But YoonSu who was very sensitive to Yoongi's scent has quickly made grabby hands to him as soon as he saw his father is near to him. Chubby baby fingers had touched alpha's cheeks arching his body to his side signaling him to take him into his arms.

His baby cheeks had turned to a bright red as a result of all the cryings he had. His innocently big eyes were still filled with big fat tear balls with a running nose turned to bright red tell baby was so frustrated at the moment.