22. Back and forth

I am so sorry about not updating regularly. 👉👈🥺 Hope yall are still here to read my updates.
          - Lame Author -

Yoongi's POV.

"H-hyug pl-please don't go!

Saying that Jimin threw himself on me by pressing his face on my chest. His arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and I could feel the way his fingers clutched my sweatshirt.

God, I miss this. I miss the way he snuggles to me, I missed how good it sound when he called me hyung in his soft voice, I missed how good it feels, to have his sweet scent this closer, I missed the way his soft curves feel when he is in my arms like a kitten.

Literally, I missed him. I missed this boy who I loved with my whole heart so fucking much.

At the moment we are literally between each other's arms, because of that I could feel his scent more strongly and closely than ever. His scent was still the same but I feel there's a new addition to it. Like time had added another fragrant to his sweet scent.

I wrapped my arms around his slender waist dragging him a little more towards me. I felt my heart find its peace while inhaling his sweet scent directly from his scent glands.
After staying another two-three minutes in the same position boy was completely being a Koala to me.

I couldn't stop our old memories flooding back to my mind when he tucked his chin on my shoulder relaxing more in my embrace. This intimate moment make my wolf calmer despite the fact I was holding an omega who was in heat.

Jimin was sobbing against my shoulder. I know he became kinda emotional and sensitive when he is on heat but today he was crying rivers. From the way, his cryings gradually increased I doubt if there anything went wrong before I approach him.

I let him be around another 2 minutes.

God, his collarbone is almost brushing against my lips as he gasped by his sobs continuously. I feel a sudden rush to leave a kiss on his exposed flawless pearly neckline as his intoxicating scent was messing up with my sane pushing me to the edge making me losing my  control. Since Jimin couldn't see my eyes he didn't know that my wolf was aroused by his scent.

If I take any step further he gonna smell like me in the morning. If I let my heart act as it please I knew we both gonna lost control within minutes. But we are on a work-related outing. It could be leading others to question Jimin. So I knew I should be a gentleman by drawing a line between us cause at the moment Jimin was not stronger enough for that. He was in his heat and if I make any move letting my heart act up I knew he gonna cry out once again in the morning for being unable to control himself.

At this taught I got flashbacks to the day I followed the car he get on. That day he was with another male and they looked so close. What if they were dating? What if he is the man to who Jimin gave his heart? What if they were being together like days today?

As those thoughts I found myself pushing him away from my embrace. Jimin didn't utter a single word he just gazed down not daring to meet my eyes. But I could see the way his eyes silently watered as his shoulders shook.

End of the POV

"Jimin it's getting late here please take your leave".

Yoongi spoke out in a stern voice walking to the door. Jimin didn't wanna leave the room even a bit which was filled with alpha's scent. But he knew it could make the alpha annoyed as he meant nothing to him anymore.

So the younger one slowly drags his legs toward the door still not wanting to leave this soothing sensation he gotta feel after freaking almost two and half years.