36. Flirt

Time 3.40 AM.

Jin gasped awake. He didn't know how he came to his bedroom cause all he remember was waiting for Namjoon.
Then the flashbacks start to flood into his mind. Namjoon came home. Is it a dream? No, I hugged him. Wait........he was in bloodstained clothes.

Jin pushes the duvet aside from his body setting his legs on the floor. He didn't bother to wear any inside slippers even though the floor was icy cold.

Leave the room's door widely open, he ran to alpha's room to check if he was sleeping in. No need to knock cause Namjoon had broken his doorknob a few days ago when he was trying to unlock it pressing the opposite direction that he wasn't supposed to.

Alpha wasn't there. Jin quickly took his steps downstairs as he was so sure it wasn't a dream and Namjoon should be in the house undoubtedly.

Then he saw him. Namjoon was having a drink alone in the dining room. He has thankfully changed into some fresh clothes not making the things repeat with just entered omega.

"Namjoon-ah you okay?"

Jin was running his hands over alpha's torso checking he is okay and wound-free. His messy touches were felt like a tease to alpha but the way he felt instantly changed seeing how unrest the latter looked worrying about him.

Jin weren't you sleeping? Did I forget to turn on the heater?

First, answer me are you okay? Jin asked in an almost crying voice holding alpha's strong biceps.

Jin I am okay calm down.

Jin stopped what he was doing as he heard Namjoon's voice. He immediately recognizes the alpha's tipsy tone since his voice gets so raspy and hoarse. Then only he realizes how close he was to the taller male and what kinda right he has to invade his private space like he was doing.

Taking a step back he still managed to ask "Namjoon-ah you okay? Are you hurt? Any injuries?.

No, I am all okay Jin. Go and sleep.

He needs to know what happened. He was still bothering about what he saw earlier. He needs to ask where he was suddenly disappeared to. He wants to tell him to stop drinking and eat something instead.

But what right do I hold to do so? Why am I expecting Namjoon to explain everything to me?

Why! Why are you acting this way Jin, why? That's all his mind screams. Jin knew he already crossing his life. He didn't wanna make himself look like a creep who trying to be clingy. But still, his legs didn't allow him to move away. Even after alpha indirectly asked him to go, by telling "go to sleep" Jin was standing in front of him like a statue.

Can I do anything for you? Shall I make some noodles? You didn't have your dinner. Jin asked meekly.

Namjoon shoved the last shot left in his glass before he close the gap between them.

Jin takes a step backward gulping nervously. But Namjoon again steps closer snaking a hand around the omega's waist to pull him to his chest making sure there isn't any space between them. Omega hitched his breath feeling how alpha's breath fanning on his face at their proximity. Jin need to talk but his voice didn't make any sound as he was too stunned.

" Jin, the game you play with my heart getting really........unhealthy. I (hiccup in between) don't know what you are doing with me. But I want (heavily breathing and taking a pause before continuing) I want to keep you by my side. Seung Gi left us heartlessly. After that, I stop counting on omegas but, baby you are an exception.

Ending his words Namjoon had crashed on the omega's shoulder as he had consumed enough alcohol to make himself pass out.

.
.
.
.