9. promise.

Mr.Park, Mr. Choi is requesting your presence.

Instructing the assistant staff to complete the rest Jimin stood up to walk to the head's office.

Mr. Choi, may I come in?

Yes Jimin, please take a seat.

Thank you, sir.

Your request got accepted Jimin. The company has agreed to support fifty percent of your child's monthly medical expenses. So they will add it up to your monthly salary from next month.

Thank you so much, sir. This means a lot.

No need to thank me Jimin, it's not from me, it's from the company. But when you go to Seoul to proceed with the surgery tell me in advance I'll help you to find a place to stay.

Jimin flashed a smile bowing to show his gratitude for the senior manager who had always been kind to him. From the day he joined here his colleagues have been one of the biggest support to him. While walking out of the HR manager's office he thought where he could find any better staff to work with than his team.

* * * * *

Taehyung quickly ran to his new favorite person as soon as his little eyes recognize his best friend's Papa.

Papa

Jungkook hugged Jin's one leg and Taehyung just stay aside playing with the hem of his uniform.
Chuckling at his son's cuteness Jin crouched down to the kids' size caressing both heads.

So did my big boys have fun today?

Little boys nod giggling.

Yes, papa Jungkook shriek still hugging Jin's waist.

Taehyung's sparkling eyes were eagerly waiting until his best friend asked it from his father.

Papa.......

Jin fondly guides boys to sit on a bench at the corner of the playground dusting off their uniforms.

Yes, love.

Uhh...............Papa
Yes, Koo tell papa is listening son.

Koo promise Taetae to share Papa with him.

Jin's lips curled into a kind of smile that parents have when their children act cute with them.

Also, the omega parent was really surprised. Junkook is really hated when other kids get along well with Jin. At least he didn't like when Jin babied Hoseok's daughter Jia.

The only baby Jungkook okay to see with Jin was his donseang Yoon Su. So Jin was really surprised at what baby just said to him.

Taehyung was looking at Jin with puppy eyes waving his legs in the air since the bench is quite high for his baby height to reach the ground.

Jungkook tugged Jin's sleeve signaling him to come closer to him. Jin lowered to his side seeing little one have something to share secretly.

Papa today Taetae cried at class because he didn't have his papa to bring to the dental camp when the teacher asked. His appa is also so busy to come to school.
So Koo promise he can have you uh..... a little bit.

Jin laughed at his son's reasoning. Kissing the boy's forehead softly he pats on his head telling him he did well. Jin could say it's not easy for Jungkook to make his mind to do this so he appreciates his kind behavior.

You did well bunny.

Jin turned to other side to meet the puppy eyes looking forward to hearing from him.