12. Dark light

It has been four days since they submit their marketing plan prepared for the foreign clothing brand called "Golden Fab" to the board of directors to get the approval.

Though all the preparations suddenly happened being a skilled presenter Jimin had done a marvelous job.

And the other thing is, to all the employees in Mazda Marketing Firm had been announced their company was taken over by one of the biggest business chains of the country.

This piece of new information (not new for Jimin, he already knew it thanks to someone) remain as the hot topic for a week among the employees.

Jimin's common instincts start to alarm him about some kind of danger is on its way but he tries to just shrug it off as he had a lot more other things to worried.
.
.
.

Uncle Goongieeeeeeeee

Yoongi picked the cheerful boy up and spin him rounds to earn the cute giggles. And the excited six years old was over the moon to meet his one of the favorites.

Tae you've grown up a lot buddy.

The small boy tangled his arms around his favorite Goongie uncle's neck just go with a loud "yes imma big boy".

Namjoon signaled to the housemaid to place coffee and short-eats arranged for Yoongi on the table and bring Tae's evening snack.

Namjoon smiled at his best friend and son who caught up with each other like they were long apart playmates.
No one will believe this very successful cold-hearted CEO is such a softie when it comes to kids.

Placing the very clingy Taehyung next to him alpha tells his driver to take the package he bought.

Yah! You stop spoiling him, bro.

Yepeeeee...............

Winking at the concerned alpha dad Yoongi gave a high-five to the cheering boy to guide him to unpack the box.

Letting the boy enjoy his new toys Namjoon and Yoongi made it to the garden.

So how is your life in Daegu?

Thanks to this house Taehyung didn't whine telling me he wanna go back to Seoul. I was traumatized thinking what should I do if he didn't like it here. But he loves it more than anything.
So yeah technically your house save my life.

Oh, that lil beach enthusiast.

Yoongi flashed a smile waving his hands not to mention it.

After they sharing random this and that and work related stuff Yoongi drags the topic which he really wanna talked with his friend.

Yah Joon-ah three days ago I met Jimin.

Namjoon act brainy remain in silence.

He really wanted to ask did he also saw him with a child but his big fat brain told him don't dare to pick up that topic.

Playing he is completely new to the information Namjoon replied a surprised 'really',.

Actually, he was kinda surprised with how it happened this quickly as he knows it's only five days after Yoongi came to Daegu.

Namjoon guesses Jimin is living nearby after he listens to his alpha friend's story.

"Yoongi-ah so what you decided to do if you find him in here".

Me?

Namjoon noticed the way Yoongi's eyes flashed a ray of orangish sparkles.

Actually, Namjoon was in a conflict. He couldn't understand the emotions in alpha's eyes. Was he concerned? Or is he up to take his revenge?