4. Guardian Angel

Jimin guesses it's already midnight passing. Young omega male starts to question himself why he is keeping his hopes up for expecting a complete stranger to be his savior. After what happened from the day he got kidnapped he knows that he can't trust anyone anymore but still Jimin was counting on that tall elegant kind-eyed male.

He was unknowingly caressing his belly as he still freaking out thinking what could have happened to him when he was unconscious.

Yoongi hyung where are you?!
Jimin has ended up whispering his beloved's name every time he feels scared and alone inside the dimly lighted room. As he didn't have a family or any close relationship with anyone other than Yoongi, Jimin knew the fact that he went missing not gonna noticed by anyone. He didn't have parents to search for his whereabouts or close friends to notice his sudden absence. Jimin heave thinking who gonna come and save him from this misery.

Another hour had flown away Jimin dozing off against the metal door sitting on the floor.

"Jimin......opened the door quickly".

As he heard the three knocks and a male voice calling his name younger omega had jumped from where he was sitting.

First, he had opened the door just to peek outside, and when he noticed it was his savior Jimin had opened the door without taking any time.

"Don't make any sound and follow me. Put your jacket on and wear this beanie". Pushing a dark black beanie on his hand older male had watched the younger one who was still standing beside him without processing.

"Oh boy !!! do you wanna die freezing to death? Put that jacket on quickly".

"I will be truly happy if it happened".

The older male felt the hopelessness and how disappointed the younger was from the way he word out his bottled-up feeling.

"Okay, listen carefully camera's gonna went off for fifteen minutes from now on so we should take that chance to walk out". The older one spoke checking the time from his phone.

"We don't have time to waste we should leave before the boss come to have the roll call. If he saw you you never gonna leave this place again? Do you wanna stay here forever Jimin?"

"No no. Are you also escaping from here hyung?"

"Me? Escaping here?
Do I look like I am escaping? No Jimin this is my workplace". Elder person says showing zero emotions.

"Okay now follow me".
Jimin collects the things that belong to him and follow the older one without knowing what gonna happen next.

Thanks to older ones' help they could make it outside without getting noticed by anyone. Once they successfully stepped out older male had unlocked an old car signaling Jimin to get in.

Time is one past thirty minutes in the morning, Jimin noticed as soon as he eyed a big clock tower nearby.

"Jimin do you want me to drop you at the bus station or subway?"

As the older male questioned Jimin had lowered his head to his lap fidgeting the hem of the jacket.

"Where am I now hyung?"

Older male understand boy hasn't anywhere to go as he understands at least he is clueless about where was he just now.

"Okay, don't worry you can stay at my place tonight. And ......... you are in Daegu Jimin. Did they kidnap you?"

Jimin had nod wiping his tears away as he understand they had taken him to Daegu meaning what they wrote in that letter. If he dares to step on Seoul they'll definitely gonna do what they mentioned on that. So he had to make it in Daegu starting from zero, without anyone to help with above all with another life growing inside him.