6. Is that too much ?

After a few months, Jimin managed to get into a newly established marketing firm placed in Daegu. It wasn't too big either famous firm. But they are kind enough to recruit a pregnant omega despite the fact he needs leaves and lack of experience.

With Hoseok's help, Jimin managed to make copies from his certificates as proves of his academic qualification.

Now he is 5 months into the pregnancy. Jin and Jungkook became his family and Hoseok always be kind enough to help out Jimin with the things which he need an alpha's assistant.

Hoseok and his mate live a few blocks away from Jin's house. Jimin is always thankful for them because they never ask about his past also they try to dig into it.

Jimin has told them that he is an orphan and his entire life story. What he hiding up to date is the name of his child's father.

He never reveals anything related to Yoongi or his family.
.
.
.

Jimin had been awake endless nights thinking why Yoongi didn't try to find him. He knew Yoongi know that all he had was him.
Jimin wishes with his whole heart even though those photos ever reach Yoongi he will understand that he never willingly into that situation.

Though alpha didn't mark him Jimin was claimed as his tying the knot. Omega was carrying a little life inside him without having a proper mating mark on him so Jimin's life isn't easy or comfortable when he is in public. Lots of alphas and omegas gave him judging looks noticing he isn't mated and having a baby bump.

Jimin never hates carrying a pup without a support of a mate. All he worried about was what he should do when his child gonna asks for his both parents like Jungkook always does in one day.

Jimin noticed the way Jin's emotions changed into a painful smile every time he slide it saying irrational reasons. Three years old was still believed his father and brother live in stars.

Yes, Jin was pregnant with twins and one baby had died after 10 days. But still, Jungkook's twin's photos and his memories live in Jin's heart.

Jin always replies whenever Jungkook questions who is the other baby in his photos and why his Appa doesn't come to see him, saying that his father and brother lived in stars watching them.

* * * * *

"I know you don't need this marriage but thank you for obeying my words. You won't regret Yoongi after your marriage I'll name you as the heir so all my wealth will be your's son".

Yoongi was just sitting there scrolling his phone without paying attention to anyone.
He was just agreeing to this thinking about their company's wellbeing.

He didn't need to marry a person at least he didn't see well. But it doesn't gonna be a matter because anyway he didn't have any idea to live together with her.

* * * * *

"Jiminie you are late today".

Jin said frowning at 7 months old omega was working his ass off. Jimin is a skillful employee and he makes sure to give his fullest even though he is carrying a child.

But Jin and Hoseok let him work by realizing his team members treat him with utmost care. Even alphas in his team were respectful and understanding. They help with their best to make Jimin comfortable in his working hours.

"Today is a busy day hyung".

Now Jungkook was dozing off against Jin's chest and his baby lips were covered with a red color.

"Hyung Koo has fallen sleep-eating that strawberry".

"Oh is he ?"

Jin protectively picked the baby up removing his chubby fingers around the red colour fruit he was munching into sleep.