Chapter 25: More Like 'Try Not To Fúck Too Much'

Start from the beginning

It started with my carnal desire that I tried to control but failed miserably, to how she just knows that I experience nightmares from time to time, to my scars, and to discussing things that almost killed me...

Hindi niya ako pinilit na gawin o sabihin ang alin man doon....I did it because I wanted it and it just felt natural for whatever fúcking reason. I did everything and told her things knowing full well that she's an enemy, and that I shouldn't have said things to begin with. It used to make me feel bad but now I can't feel a thing that's even remotely close to bad.

I have a dysfunctional world, I can only appear normal at a surface level, and I have done and experienced many bad, bad things and to be able find someone to talk about it and make it an enjoyable conversation is impossible until I met Kamila.

Honestly, when I am around her...I don't feel like pretending at all....I just feel...free, and hørny, and happy, and other things that I must not be feeling.

Napalunok ako. I don't recognize who I am anymore but then again, I don't feel bad....which is a bad thing.

When I snapped off my thoughts and looked at the mirror. I just caught myself fúcking smiling. What the heck.

Napailing na lang ako sa aking sarili. I turned on the faucet and splashed my face with tap water.

A few minutes later, I finished doing my business in the bathroom. I went back to the bedroom only to pick up my trousers from the floor and wear them. I then jogged down the stairs and found her in front of the burner. I saw that she was cooking a big omelette with chopped vegetables on a pan. It smells divine.

"Hey," Bati niya sa akin. Her hair is tied in a high ponytail and her face is void of any makeup except for the red lipstick that I bought her. She paused in front of me and put her hands on my bare hips. She then tiptoed and planted a kiss on my chin. "Hm, you should shave your stubbles, it's poking me already." She murmured and caressed my jaw.

"Oh, yeah?" I said and grabbed her face. I leaned in and ravaged her lips until she was out of breath. When we pulled away her pupils were dilated and her mouth was a little bit parted.

"Epal nito, nanghahalik kung kailan may lipstick na ako." Inirapan niya ako na ikinangisi ko lang. I cupped her cheek and wiped her smudged lipstick. She also reached for my cheek and started wiping the red stains around my mouth.

"You hungry?" Tanong niya matapos naming pahiran ang isa't-isa.

"Yeah.." I murmured and pressed her hand on my crotch. Inirapan niya naman ako ulit bago siya lumayo.

"No can do, it's literally six in the morning, Miguel."

I chuckled loudly.

"Go sit down, maluluto na 'to." Sabi niya at naglakad palapit sa pan na nakasalang parin sa burner. I didn't do what she told me though. I just propped my hip against the island counter and watched her. She's only wearing a pair of sweats and a gray sport's bra. I can see her long and toned thighs, as well as the artistic and beautiful ink on her back.

Even if I am a bit far, I can still see the texture of the scars she has, but what I am curious about is the big horizontal knife mark on the middle of her upper back. She must've bled a lot because it looked like a deep wound, and somehow she survived that.

Right before I could even stop myself, I was already standing beside her and had touched her scar. I heard her inhale sharply, agad kong binawi ang aking kamay.

"I'm sorry..."

She shook her head and glanced at me for a moment.

"It's okay...I've touched yours, you can touch mine. Nagulat lang ako." She said, and her eyes returned to the pan.