SDES Chapter 59: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (15) •

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing surrounded by? What about your paintings?" After Tan Qing finished speaking, the students who were surrounded consciously spread out a little, and they all gathered around him as usual, waiting to see him demonstrate how to draw or paint as well as tell everyone his reviews.

But Qin Lang didn't move.

Tan Qing really couldn't ignore the two people in the corner who were ignoring him. This was his class. Of course he had the right to let irrelevant people leave the classroom, "Sir, since you are not a student in our class, Please go out."

Lu Yuan turned his face to the side, glanced at Tan Qing lightly, and suddenly sneered. Disdain and contempt, as if looking at the clown jumping beam, Tan Qing was provoked and scolded Qin Lang for bringing his boyfriend into the studio.

Qin Lang also simply took off the unfinished painting on the easel, rolled it up, and pulled Lu Yuan's hand. Before leaving the back door, he insisted on passing in front of Tan Qing.

Qin Lang caught a glimpse of the blue veins protruding on Tan Qing's temple, and suddenly stopped. He stood opposite Tan Qing with a cold expression: "Teacher, if something strange happens in your exhibition, you can come and ask me for help."

He bit the word "beg" very hard, he sounded a little arrogant and rude, and the discussion among the classmates became louder.

Yang Yan followed Qin Lang and the others out of the studio. Today, he and Zhang Ping came to be the guardians of Qin Lang, and he was not from that department. Qin Lang was kicked out, so he naturally went out.

There were paintings on both sides of the corridor of the art building. The section where Yang Yan walked sas full of head portraits. When he usually came, he didn't feel it, but now he was behind and saw the paintings, and he felt gloomy.

He hurriedly trotted two steps and caught up with Qin Lang.

Seeing him following, Qin Lang simply stopped in the stairwell and said to Yang Yan, "Yang Yan, I want you to help me and my senior brother find some customers in the future. It doesn't matter if it is dangerous, as long as you give us enough money."

Yang Yan: "Qin Lang, are you short of money? I can..."

"No, I just decided that I want to rely on this business to eat." Qin Lang frowned and thought for a while, and said to Yang Yan, "I plan to drop out of school. If I want to go to school in the future, I hope you and Zhang Ping can persuade me."

"Qin Lang, you..." Why do you seem to be explaining the future?

"What am I really good at, where is my talent, what can I do with it, what can I do when I stay in school, whether to continue to be laughed at and disgusted by others every day, or to live for myself. You can just say that when the time comes. After Qin Lang finished speaking, he met Lu Yuan's dark eyes.

Yang Yan opened his mouth several times to say something, but in the end he just said, "Okay, I promise you."

Qin Lang had obviously made a decision, although Yang Yan saw Qin Lang's personality for the first time today - he was calm enough to stay strong. Yang Yan was somewhat incomprehensible that a personality like this was willing to commit suicide to complete the main character.

When he came back to his senses, Qin Lang and Lu Yuan were no longer in the stairwell. Yang Yan did not continue down the stairs, but returned to the studio classroom, waiting outside the door for Zhang Ping to finish and get out of class.

Because the system that has been an onlooker on business trips and was doing nothing was a bit incomprehensible: "Do you really want this personality to disappear?"