SDES Chapter 58: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (14) •

Bắt đầu từ đầu

So, she became the safest person among the remaining four, as long as she stopped trying to court death.

But obviously, she was a little unwilling to be lonely.

Before Qin Lang got to the art building, he received a call from Zhang Ping. Zhang Ping asked where he was now, he hung up the phone in a hurry, and came to greet him.

Zhang Ping was also accompanied by Yang Yan. Of course, they all saw Qin Lang's video on the school's website. They also knew that Qin Lang was usually too introverted. They were afraid that he would be hurt by those malicious remarks, so they came to act as his guardian. Qin Lang was a little moved.

"You guys, you don't think I..." Before that "disgusting" Qin Lang could say it, he was interrupted by Yang Yan.

"I've known it for a long time." Yang Yan smiled, that smile was his signature smile, heart-warming, and really good-looking, "You and Senior Brother Lu can have a good life, that's enough. Don't care about those people's malicious eyes. And words, you have to live your life."

Qin Lang was slightly startled and nodded, "Thank you."

"Hey, what's this?" Zhang Ping scratched his hair, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed and hesitant, "It's... Qin Lang, you have to believe me. I was just passing by yesterday, and I accidentally saw you and Senior Brother Lu... But, but the video really wasn't made by me."

"Yesterday?" Qin Lang's memory of the previous two days was blurred, "What happened yesterday?"

"Uh..." Zhang Ping and Yang Yan looked at each other, and finally Zhang Ping showed Qin Lang the video on his phone, "That's it..."

Qin Lang held the phone, his face turned from red to white. His hand holding the phone trembled slightly, his lips pursed, obviously not very well.

"Qin Lang?" Zhang Ping looked at him worriedly, "Qin Lang, are you all right?"

Yang Yan didn't expect Qin Lang to care so much, so he comforted: "Now this video has been deleted, and no one will remember it in a day or two, so don't worry too much..."

Qin Lang didn't speak, but suddenly clenched Lu Yuan's hand and looked at him anxiously. He eagerly wanted to know something from Lu Yuan's mouth, such as why he kissed Lu Yuan in a strange place yesterday, and why when he woke up, Lu Yuan said they were lovers. How did he even summon Lu Yuan?

How did those things that he didn't remember happen?

Lu Yuan sighed, it seemed that the little sheep didn't know the existence of the little wolf. Could they coexist? Lu Yuan didn't know, but he wouldn't hide it from Qin Lang anymore. He hugged Qin Lang, patted Qin Lang on the back, and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Don't be afraid, that's you too. It's nothing else."

Zhang Ping and Yang Yan looked at each other again. Qin Lang was more sensitive and vulnerable than they thought. He was scared after looking at a kissing video. What should he do when he went to the studio?

Zhang Ping: "Qin Lang, why don't I ask for a leave for a while? Let Senior Brother Lu take you back to rest?"

After a long time, Qin Lang came out of Lu Yuan's arms, "No need."

His calm tone and indifferent expression did not seem to be the same person who had just been nervous and scared.

After he finished speaking, he walked directly towards the art building, and Lu Yuan whispered beside him, "What are you going to do?"

Qin Lang pursed his lips, "Tell Xiao Lang of my existence. If he can't tolerate me, then I'll just disappear."

Lu Yuan frowned and said nothing. He liked little wolves, and he also liked lambs. Soft or fierce, he liked them both.

Yang Yan and the two followed behind them, Zhang Ping shivered when he heard it, because he combined the conversation between the two, and Qin Lang suddenly seemed to be a different person, he thought that Qin Lang might have been caught by something.

Yang Yan, on the other hand, frowned slightly, touched his chin, and thought about Qin Lang's excessive introversion. He didn't like to be in contact with people, and sometimes even in a crowded place, he would sweat cold and turn pale. Compared to his personality, he felt that Qin Lang was more likely to have a mental illness. Qin Lang was a warlock himself, and Senior Brother Lu was a specialized ghost hunter. Qin Lang's sudden change could eliminate the possibility of being caught by dirty things.

Then, except for the possibility of supernatural beings, with a scientific explanation, it seems more like a split personality. What they usually saw should be the main personality, and the one that appeared now should be the sub-personality. So, what triggered Qin Lang's sudden personality change? However, Qin Lang had experienced something to be so afraid of crowds and had schizophrenia.

Yang Yan looked at Qin Lang, who had his back straight and raised his head, ignoring all the gazes around him, and stepped up the stairs step by step. Shouldn't he take him to see a psychiatrist when Qin Lang returns to normal?

"Qin Lang is here! He also brought his boyfriend with him!"

"My God, he's too bold. He is usually so timid, how dare he bring his boyfriend to class today?"

"Really? The guy in the video is really handsome. It would be nice to have a look at him." Some girls in the class didn't have much ill will towards Qin Lang, they were just gossiping.

"Who knows? Maybe he has a battered physique. After all, didn't he like being fucked?" Someone sneered strangely.

"Qin Yang, you said it too badly, right?" The girl retorted with disapproval, but Qin Yang gave him a vicious stare and dared not answer.

As soon as Qin Lang entered the door, he just heard Qin Yang's words. He glanced at Qin Yang, who had been completely enveloped in black air, and sneered yin and yang were in the same way.

Seeing Qin Lang and Lu Yuan enter the studio, Qin Yang shriveled and shrank and did not dare to look directly at Qin Lang. He still had a fresh memory of the events of the previous two days, and he didn't want to experience that feeling of restlessness a second time.

Xu Qianqian shifted her gaze from Qin Yang's cowardice to Qin Lang, and said with a smile, "Qin Lang, your boyfriend is really handsome, don't you want to introduce him to our classmates? After all, we girls are not as good as you, so far we are all still single."

Qin Lang glanced at Xu Qianqian, who was mocking him, and pulled Lu Yuan to sit in his usual exclusive corner. He smiled at Lu Yuan, "Brother, how about I paint you today?"

"Okay, as long as Junior Brother is happy." Lu Yuan stroked Qin Lang's face and kissed Qin Lang's dimple like no one else was present in the room.

Qin Lang raised the corner of his mouth... only Lu Yuan was in his eyes: "But only I can draw you."

Lu Yuan nodded and said indulgently, "Okay, I'll just let you paint."

Xu Qianqian, who was ignored and forcibly stuffed a mouthful of dog food, held back her internal injuries. Qin Yang didn't even dare to look at Lu Yuan, so he wanted to run away immediately.

Zhang Ping's reaction was the same as that of the people in the class who were eating melons - dumbfounded. Only Yang Yan calmly observed Qin Lang's actions and expressions, and by the way gave his brother a blank eye.

------------------------------------------------------
Nah don't get me wrong but this isn't progressing as fast as i want it to go!

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com