SDES Chapter 58: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (14) •

Start from the beginning

"Junior Brother." He called Qin Lang as Lu Yuan had said before, calling him Junior Brother outside, but that tone of saying Junior Brother, had his voice low and with ambiguous affection, which made Qin Lang's body numb when he heard it.

Qin Lang waited for a while before responding to him: "Huh?"

"I want to hug you." Lu Yuan said.

"Oh, good..." Qin Lang was still habitually walking with his head down, and he couldn't see the expression on his face, but the small movement of his hand picking the button on the sleeve of his coat still revealed his nervousness.

A gentle big hand came forth and he wrapped his arms around his waist, Qin Lang looked up at him unexpectedly, he thought it was just like someone else who had a good relationship hugging his shoulders, after all, it seemed more normal that way, although... he preferred it that way.

"Don't you like it?" Lu Yuan also looked at him puzzled.

Qin Lang shook his head and whispered, "I like it..."

Lu Yuan pinched Qin Lang's face, and smiled while hugging him, walking towards the art building from the back door of the school.

There was a sound of inhalation around, accompanied by a small exclamation. The astonishing eyes that looked at Lu Yuan before fell on Qin Lang from the time he approached the school. Now, in addition to those who hate him, there are also those who are kind, and some even admire him. Were they admiring him for having the courage to blatantly go against Qing Yang and Lu Yuanqing?

Qin Lang had never been looked at with such eyes before. He looked back at the girls who were looking at him and the to Lu Yuan in confusion. Not only did they not turn their eyes away, but they said excitedly, "Hey! , Xiaoshou turned around, so cute... hum hum..."

"..." Qin Lang turned back shyly.

Lu Yuan smiled and said, "They don't seem to mind us being like thus."

Qin Lang nodded, thinking that those girls were rotten, of course he didn't mind. Watching their students along the way, most of them had seen the video on the school forum. That's right, the video of him and Lu Yuan kissing in the park.

It was Xu Qianqian who filmed him secretly and posted the video online. Now the entire school knew that he was gay, so it was so strange to see that he dared to bring his boyfriend into the school.

However, Xu Qianqian's goal was not in the whole school, only in their class. Especially, in Tan Qing's eyes. Because the young professor hated homosexuality very much. At the same time, Tan Qing was also Xu Qianqian's crush.

Xu Qianqian was jealous of Qin Lang's talent, and jealous of Qin Lang's appreciation from Tan Qing. This was also the fundamental reason why she hated Qin Lang, and also the main reason why she still held Qin Lang after the incident on Yin Yang Road.

Qin Lang had asked the system to monitor Xu Qianqian and the four of them before. After the incident in the studio that day, they immediately went to the master to save their lives. That master had become famous in Y City recently. After a few people came out of him, nothing terrible happened again, and they were basically relieved.

Except for Xu Qianqian. Xu Qianqian's family recently had business dealings with the Yang family, and she was lucky enough to meet Yang Chen. Before, the four of them didn't directly look for this senior Yang Chen, because they thought he was too young, and there was a master above him. It was okay to look at Feng Shui, but his ability to eliminate ghosts was not very good.

But Xu Qianqian learned from her father that Yang Chen would be the heir to the Yang family—everyone at the helm of the Yang family was a master of the mystic arts, so she changed her previous thinking, and her father came forward and asked for Yang Chen's help .