"What's going on?" Ron asked coming down the stairs.

"Death Eaters," I said still staring out the door.

"What?!" Ron exclaimed, "Where is everyone?"

George explained what had happened to Ron. He was now freaking out.

"I have to go help!" Ron said.

"You will do no such thing, Ronald" Molly said, "I already have one child out there and your father!"

Ron settled down a little bit and started to pace the room. I still stood staring out the door. The flames around the house were some what diminished so all I could see was the tall grass surrounding the burrow.

"Do you think they'll be alright?" I said just above a whisper not really asking anyone in particular.

I felt someone squeeze my hand. I looked over to see Fred giving me a slight smile. I knew I had to pull myself together. That was his sister and his father out there. I needed to be here for him. I smiled back at him.

All we could see was flashes of lights in the distance and spells were shot. Yelling could also be faintly heard in the distance. Suddenly something crashed into the burrow. I looked up seeing the house start to catch fire above us. I felt Fred tug on my arm as he pulled me out of the house.

Fred, George, Molly, Ron, and I stood in the front lawn looking up at the burrow. The others came running through the grass to join us. Arthur wrapped his arm around Molly's shoulder to comfort her. I wrapped my arms around George and Fred's waist pulling them both close. We all stood there watching as the burrow burnt.

...

It was now the following morning. The rest of the night was rough. The fire was extinguished sometime in the late night/early morning hours.

Since we couldn't stay in the burrow Fred and George offered to let everyone stay back at the flat. Molly and Arthur stayed behind sending the kids with us to the flat. We didn't get in until late.

It was now late in the afternoon and I was the only one awake. I made my way into the kitchen to make tea for everyone when they woke up. I was placing the kettle on the stove when I heard foot steps beside me. I turned around seeing Fred staining by the counter.

"How are you?" I asked walking over to him.

We didn't get to talk much last night because we all fell asleep as soon as we go in.

"I've been better," Fred said looping his arms around my waist.

I pulled Fred into a hug knowing he had gone through a lot last night and that he would be going through a lot today as well. As soon as everyone was awake we were going straight back to the burrow.

"I'm making tea. I figured everyone could use it," I said.

"You're probably right," Fred said.

Everyone started waking up sporadically, and soon everyone was awake. We were all sitting silently in the kitchen sipping on the tea I made.

"Once everyone is ready we'll head back to the burrow," I said speaking up.

Everyone dispersed from the kitchen making their way to get ready. Fred and I made our way to the bedroom getting dressed so that we could leave.

Fred and I walked out to the living room seeing everyone standing there. George apparated Harry and Ron back to the burrow while Fred and I took Ginny.

We arrived at the burrow. It looked a mess.The house was somewhat standing but had mostly burnt to the ground. My heart sank seeing that state of it. I knew that I needed to be there for the Weasley's so I tried to keep it together, it was hard for me thought. Even though this wasn't my actual childhood home it felt like it. I had so many memories here.

"It will be alright kids. We're going to get it built back up just the way it was," Arthur said.

"Where will you be staying?" George asked.

"Not quite sure. Maybe with Aunt Muriel for a bit," Molly said.

"You guys should stay in my parents house," I said.

"Oh dear, we wouldn't want to put you out like that," Molly said.

"No, I insist. It's just setting empty right now. Plus you'll be close to keep an eye on the reconstruction of the house," I said.

"Thank you dear," Molly said coming over to hug me.

Will Love Last//Fred Weasley Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें