SDES Chapter 50: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (6) •

Start from the beginning

Qin Lang was moved by his appearance. After hanging up the phone, he said, "This is a communication tool. If you want to play, I will teach you after I leave the hospital. I can teach you anything in this world that interests you. , but there is one condition, you can't harm people without my knowledge or permission."

Lu Yuan smiled, but neither agreed nor refused.

Heh, this time his ghost master seems to be much more interesting than the previous ones.

[Ding, Lu Yuan - Favorability increased by 5, current Favorability -89. ]

Without hearing Lu Yuan's answer, Qin Lang frowned and was about to say something when his breakfast arrived. This speed was unbelievably fast. Qin Lang suspected that the aunt had just gone out to the cafeteria downstairs and called for him.

After eating breakfast and hanging the water, Qin Lang's fever subsided. Feeling tired, Qin Lang thought that he had reached a blood pact with Lu Yuan and that Lu Yuan could not hurt anyone at will before the master gave any other orders, so he fell asleep with peace of mind.

Qin Lang slept for a long time that night and slept until the afternoon when the nurse went to work and hung water for him. When he opened his eyes, he didn't see Lu Yuan. Qin Lang guessed that he was probably drifting outside. After all, the ghost from ancient times had suddenly arrived in modern society, and he would find it strange to see anything, such as adjectives like iron boxes.

However, the system told Qin Lang that he was not so naive and playful and had slept in Qinglan jade. When Qinglanyu was touched by ordinary ghosts, it would burn the soul's body. Such a magic tool that was not friendly to ghosts at all was the cage of the unique ghost-taming masters of the past who had ghost control art, to make ghosts more obedient. Even if the ghost knew that it was not a comfortable place to rest, it would still stay in it for two full hours every day, carving it into a soul-like habit.

Just like the animals in the acrobatic troupe who were pushed onto the stage by the animal trainer with a whip to get into the ring of fire, they knew it was dangerous, but they still had to follow their master's wishes, because they knew that if they didn't obey, they would face even more serious consequences such as brutal whipping.

Qin Lang rubbed his head, he suddenly understood why Lu Yuan's malicious -100 favourability score came when he first met, it was just because he was a ghost master. How could his pride allow Lu Yuan, who was once honored and worshipped by thousands of people, to be treated like livestock, so as long as he summoned his ghost master, he wouldn't kill them all?

Qin Lang turned on the TV in the ward, he was thinking about how to improve Lu Yuan's favourability this time. Lu Yuan was born in the emperor's family. He also got rid of his brother and father. He also served as an emperor for some time. So it was estimated that he had all the common problems of emperors, such as coldbloodedness, ruthless, selfishness, suspicion...

When he came back to his senses, Lu Yuan was already beside his bed, watching TV seriously. The ancient man was really curious about this kind of talking square.

Qin Lang was taken aback by him, this time he wasn't pretending, this man was invisible, he didn't even breathe. If he was standing by the bed at night...it would be scary to think about.

He held the jade to his chest tightly in one hand, while secretly gazing at the handsome ghost standing beside him. It seems that he was afraid of another death threat from Lu Yuan, but he was recalling whether there was a soul-nourishing jade in his grandfather's treasure chest, a real hotbed for nourishing the soul, not a malicious cage-like Qing Lanyu.

"Lu...Lu Yuan, did I call you out?" Qin Lang said cautiously and subconsciously shrank himself into a ball again, revealing only a pair of wet eyes looking at Lu Yuan.

When Lu Yan heard the words, he turned his head and smiled softly at the frightened little white sheep, "Why not?"

Qin Lang, who was amazed by this smile, was stunned for a moment. He bit his lip, and the tip of his ear turned pink suspiciously. He then asked carefully, "Then don't you want to leave?"

Lu Yuan was still smiling, but Qin Lang received the other party's very unpleasant emotions. He hurriedly said, "I mean, if you don't want to leave...I, I can take you home..." Anyway, he was usually just one person, if Lu Yuan stayed with him, even if he was a ghost, he looked so good, it seemed to be acceptable.

That was right, Xiao Lang was so superficial because the other party looks good. Because of staying in the dark for a long time, he was yearning and longing for all good things. Even though he knew that the beauty of this Specter only existed on the surface, the loneliness made him even more afraid.

He could barely remember what it was like to have someone with him. Thinking of this, the pair of crystal clear eyes darkened, with a bitterness and loneliness that could not be concealed.

Probably pleased by the little guy's inviting attitude, Lu Yuan replied softly "Okay".

Qin Lang didn't want to stay in the hospital too long. Missing lunch, he ate a bar of chocolate from his pocket, then went to the bathroom to change back into his slightly dirty clothes.

After picking himself up, Qin Lang planned to go to the nurse to explain that he was going to be discharged from the hospital, but before he got to the nurse's desk, he was frightened by the crowd in front of the doctor, so he hurriedly turned his steps and entered the elevator directly out of the hospital.

After leaving the hospital gate, Qin Lang hesitated for a while, but still sent a text message to his father, saying that he was fine and had gone back. Two minutes after the text message was sent, Qin Lang didn't wait for his father's call, so he hung up in self-mockery and disappointment and stopped to call for a taxi.

The taxi stopped in front of him, he opened the door, and just wanted to go in, but he suddenly remembered that Lu Yuan was behind him, so he turned slightly and let Lu Yuan get in first. Lu Yuan stood there and watched for a while, and then watched how the person not far away from him got into the car, and then lifted his long legs and stepped into the car.

The driver gave him a strange look, and kindly reminded: "Young man, is there something you didn't bring? No hurry, you can go back to check if you want."

Qin Lang blushed, and only bent down and lifted the robe that the boss had dragged outside the car door. His actions were too weird, so he got into the car, closed the door, and reported the address.

"Fang's Courtyard?" The driver's uncle was startled. "Young man, are you a college student? Why do you live there? It's not that this Uncle is an alarmist, but that small courtyard is very evil... Are you local? Be careful of being deceived..."

The Driver Uncle said a long list. Qin Lang saw that he was enthusiastic. Although he didn't want to talk to strangers, he replied succinctly: "I have lived there for half a year."

"Half a year?!" The uncle was startled, by the red light in front of him, he took advantage of the free time to look at the young man with a bad face in the rearview mirror, and wondered if he had caused any dirty things in the haunted house for half a year, and the next moment he found out, The young man's eyes were always looking to the side.

What? The uncle watched him several times, and the seat next to him was empty, no one was there! But... The Uncle was shocked, he didn't dare to think about it, and he didn't dare to look back, for fear that he would see more "people" in a while.

No way, could someone still see ghosts in broad daylight? The uncle swallowed and forced himself to change from a chatty uncle to a cold brother.

When the boy got to the ground, he took the money and left immediately without saying a word of nonsense, which was very cool.

If he hadn't seen the young man get out of the car and open the door by himself, he even gave way to the side. When he thought that the young man was doing the same thing before getting into the car, he was asking some "people" to get in the car first. Hehe, he must not dare to say anything, he must hurry up and ask for a peace talisman!

------------------------------------------------------

No, I'm not scared!

Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com