SDES Chapter 45: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (1) •

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Not only that, it was revealed by him that Yan Han and Qin Lang never scolded him once, which made their colleagues jealous and maddened.

Under the happy and sad mood of millions of fans, the much-anticipated "Douxing" was released, and the third male was not Bai Quan. Yan Han and Qin Lang surreptitiously bought tickets to watch a movie at the cinema and found a rather remote location.

Qin Lang was holding a bucket of popcorn. After the movie started, he fed his husband for a while, but while he was feeding, his husband grabbed his fingers, and the next development direction was a little less pure.

The later stage of "Dou Xing" was basically all abuse. The national teacher turned out to be a meticulous worker, and Zhou Sheng was not Ziwei Xing. The younger brother Zhou Cheng, who has been sheltered by Zhou Sheng, was the emperor star. Using his simple and weak appearance, he deceived his brother and deceived him. The emperor also deceived the national teacher. In the end, the national teacher lost the country, and the ninth prince died. After the two fell in love with each other and killed each other, they finally lost the whole battle. The audience were somewhat reddened, and Qin Lang was no exception.

But he was not abused, but was teased by someone. Before the end of the movie, the two left the venue early. As for what to do, the system said that it was a bit dirty to abuse a dog, and it was not recommending to watch it.

------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the cold wind passed, Qin Lang shuddered.

He blinked and his eyes fell on his hands. They were a pair of beautiful hands, with well-defined knuckles, delicate skin and slender fingers. Even if each finger was stained with black paint, it would not affect its beauty.

This was the body of a young man. Qin Lang closed his eyes, and the new world and new character information began to pour into his mind.

Qin Lang has a question: "System, why is the original body still called Qin Lang?"

The system picks its nostrils carelessly: "It gives you a perfect sense of substitution, dear!"

Qin Lang: "..." What kind of reason is this?

System: "I suggest you take a good look, this time it is not an easy task. It feels as if it will be difficult to fill it up."

As the system said, the favourability this time was indeed not as good as the previous two.

Because his target character was a ghost.

The corners of Qin Lang's mouth twitched, not only was it ghost, but also a super fierce and violent ghost -  'I don't know if it has existed for hundreds or thousands of years. He lived in a place of conspiracy and trickery since he was a child, and was betrayed and reviled by everyone, so he killed if he was disagreed. What a cruel role.'

This was also a novel, the name was "My Sunshine", the title was very small and fresh, and the content was also warm and healing, although it had a supernatural background.

This time Qin Lang was the protagonist Shou, a boy with mild social phobia. His physique was special, his body had the most yin, his blood was more special than his physique, he could raise ghosts and could also make ghosts, a drop of blood coul greatly enhance the hostility of ghosts and make them become stronger.

Coupled with his extreme yin physique, to ghosts - it is like the existence of Tang monk meat and tightening the curse.

[By eating tang monk meat the person can become an immortal]

It stands to reason that he should not be able to live a healthy and complete life to nineteen. However, he was a ghost hunter. A genius with great talent and unlimited potential.