SDES Chapter 44: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (23) •

Start from the beginning

Qin Lang shook his head, even if there was no light, even if the environment here was depressing and suffocating, he could vaguely see the figure slowly approaching him, heard the person's voice, smelled the faint woody perfume smell on the person's body, and he didn't care. So scared, "I'm fine. How about you?"

Just as Yan Han was about to answer, the door of the box opened, and then colorful lights began to light up in the room. There was no high-end decoration, and the intermingled lights made this place rotten and vulgar like those damned places. The difference, or rather, that was.

The light was not dazzling, Yan Han and Qin Lang could clearly see the person coming at the door.

"Baiquan?" Qin Lang was a little surprised, but when he looked carefully, although the person who came was still with a handsome face, the temperament on his body had nothing to do with Qingxiu, and his eyes that should have been clear were full of evil, like a poisonous snake. . Although Qin Lang didn't like Bai Quan well, his appearance really surprised Qin Lang, especially when he thought of tonight's kidnapping and what happened in the factory, he frowned and said with anger, "It's you..."

Yan Han quietly looked at the young man sitting on the sofa carefully. The man beside the young man handed him a cigarette and lit it again. The young man smiled sarcastically at Qin Lang and slowly exhaled smoke.

Yan Han narrowed his eyes: "You are Bai Yue."

This was a affirmation.

Qin Lang's eyes widened, and he glanced at Yan Han beside him as quickly as he was sure. Then he turned to look at the person sitting on the sofa, "You, aren't you already..."

Bai Yue snorted lightly and did not answer Qin Lang, but looked at Yan Han, who was looking at him coldly, his eyes were light and unreal, just like him: "Yan Han, long time no see, it's been five years. ,missed me?"

Yan Han pursed his lips and said nothing.

The door was opened again, and the visitor brought a bag and put it on the coffee table before going out again.

Qin Lang's breath stagnated, but it turned out that it was the things that the kidnappers in the factory brought.

Expecting that Yan Han would not answer, Bai Yue was not annoyed, he waved to the big man beside him, who handed him a glass of wine and placed it in front of him.

Bai Yue seemed to be in a very happy mood, and even hummed a short piece tune. He flipped through the plastic bag he brought with him and found a small bottle with ease. There were two pills in the bottle, which was obviously not a good thing. . He put the pills into the wine glass, and the sound of "Zizi" sounded neither light nor heavy.

"Yan Han, I guess you still miss me, don't you? Especially..." Bai Yue stood up holding the wine glass and looked at Qin Lang condescendingly, "When I see this person who has won love with a horizontal knife, you will always think of me, who was in you. The person who died for you on your wedding day?"

Yan Han looked at the figure of Bai Yue who was getting closer and closer with a wine glass, and couldn't help protecting Qin Lang behind him, and said coldly, "What did you put in it? I broke up with you back then, this has nothing to do with Qin Lang, you have to hate or complain then it should be towards me. Besides, you agreed back then, and even chose 'suicide' to take revenge, didn't you?"

"Type A - new drugs." Bai Yue admitted it very neatly, he sneered, "Don't worry, I don't love you, I'm not in the mood to listen to your love. I just wanted to kill Qin Lang today, But since you're here, I'll drop by."

"What do you mean? When did Qin Lang provoke you?" Yan Han was stabbed by the word "killed".

Bai Yue looked at the coldness of the protective posture, and smiled happily, "When did I say he provoked me? The one who provoked me was the brother who loves him the most."