SDES Chapter 43: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (22) •

Start from the beginning

When he got out of the car, he always ran with him. Qin Lang obviously escaped, and the kidnappers might be around to catch him. Yan Han didn't dare to make a loud noise, so he just rushed under the billboard.

There was a rustling sound in the grass, Qin Lang raised his vigilance, and the system reassured him that Yan Han was coming.

Qin Lang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. He crouched under the billboard, huddled into a ball, and still looked at the swaying grass with vigilant eyes.

In the dark of night, the man finally pushed aside the last layer of grass and appeared in front of Qin Lang. Although it was backlit, the outline was so warm and soft.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu000000"

[Don't ask me what that is... Idk]

Yan Han hurriedly opened his arms to welcome him into his arms, and saw his clothes were messy, his snow-white face was covered with tiny bloodstains, his eyes were redder, and he hugged the person in his arms tighter without saying a word. He wished that he could rub him into bones, and refuse to give him a chance to escape.

Both of them knew that this was not the place to talk, Yan Han quickly released him, kissed Qin Lang's forehead distressedly, and took off his jacket for Qin Lang to put on, then he took his hand and protected him by placing him behind himself. He slowly cleared the grass.

"Not good!" The system alerted, "The group of people really came back, don't go out, they'll be waiting for you by the car!"

Qin Lang stopped and asked the system, "Where's the police? Are they here?"

"They are not far, there are still more than ten minutes for them to arrive."

Yan Han noticed that Qin Lang had stopped, and turned around to see his situation. Qin Lang narrowed his eyes and followed Yan Han's arm again. Yan Han patted the back of Qin Lang's hand soothingly, both of his hands were a little cold.

"System, put my mobile phone in my pocket, otherwise I won't be able to explain it when the police find me." Qin Lang asked uncertainly, "Is this a level of golden finger okay?"

"No problem." The system felt guilty because the host was trapped by absenteeism, and the host readily agreed to any request.

Qin Lang bent the corners of his mouth without a trace, and he didn't want to run away at all at this moment. He was tied up, and he wanted to find someone to turn him around and inject him with drugs, so that his life would be completely ruined. Hehe, let's see who was stinter and who was uglier.

Yan Han stopped and glanced at the situation outside from the grass. There was still only his car on the road, and it seemed to be safe. He held Qin Lang's hand tightly, pulled him and ran to the side of the car.

However, just as his hand touched the car door, a cold hard object pressed against his forehead, it was a gun.

His pupils shrank slightly, and out of the corner of his eye glanced at the grass where they just came out, and in the blind spot of his vision, a car was stopped.

"Oh, I almost ran away because of your kid! It was very cleaver to pretend to be a ghost." The visitor waved his fist rudely, and was about to greet Qin Lang.

Yan Han pulled Qin Lang into his arms to protect him, and the man's fist landed directly on his back. He groaned, hugging Qin Lang even tighter, and even stroking then man. He stroked Qin Lang's trembling back and comforted in a low voice, "Don't be afraid, I'm here..." However, the ruthlessness in his eyes swept through several fierce men one by one, like an icy wind blade, which could cut people into pieces invisibly. Fragments.