"Aight then, you sliding" he asked me bringing a frown to my face.

"Where" i asked him and he nodded his head behind him causing my frown to deepen.

"Everybody at Lea crib" he told me and i shrugged.

"Oh, well i don't know where she lives" i told him making him shake his head.

"No shit, imma take you" he told me smartly making me nod.

He then proceeded to walk around my car and get in the passenger seat.

"I walked up here, ion feel like walking" he shrugged and i nodded before he started to point me in the direction to Lea house.

We both exited the car before making our way up to the house, i checked the time seeing that it was 5. I was gone leave here at 7:20 ish to pick Maddy up from practice.

"Oh hey Desi" Lea smiled at me and i smiled back at her as we walked inside. "How'd you get here" she asked me.

"We seen each other at the gas station, he showed me the way" i told her and she nodded, "hi everyone" i said looking at everyone around the room.

"Yo cousin just left, him and Leilani" Kelz told me making me nod. I then took the empty seat next to Ace who was sitting on his phone.

"They finna go be nasty" Tre said smirking making everyone laugh and nod.

"Anyway. Tell us about yourself Desi all we know is your name and that your related to Ja'Khylin" Slim said looking at me making me shrug.

"Fed" Kaso spoke from his seat making me look over at him before looking at slim.

"Nobody asked you" she mugged him rolling her eyes, "don't mind him," she told me and i nodded while smiling.

"Well I'm 18 years old, i have my own business" i told them keeping it brief and quick.

"Really, what's the business" Bri asked me.

"I sell facial products, umm i just got into doing facials for people. Anything in the aesthetics department" i told her and she nodded.

"Ok period, you on yo stuff. We love to see it" she said swiping her hand under her chin. I laughed.

"Thank you" i smiled.

"How much do you charge for facials" Lea asked me making me look over at her.

"It really all depends on what kind of facial you'd like, but the most i'd go is $40 or lower. But it really all comes down to the kind of facial" i told her and she nodded.

"Love a black woman from infinity to infinity" Slim said making me laugh at her. I never really heard her talk for real, she was like the girl version of Meech Ace and Kaso. While everyone else engaged in conversations she'd always be quiet in her own little world just like them.

"Do you have a Instagram page" Slim asked me.

"Oh yeah," i nodded and she took her phone out.

"Lemme know what it is cause i wanna see some results" she said and i nodded as she handed me her phone. I typed my business Instagram page in before giving her the phone back.